Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
Well, that was pretty good! OP and ED are nothing special, but I can live with that given the quality we've seen everywhere else. Bakugou comes off even more dickish than I remember.

Is it really only going for thirteen episodes? I know that they need to avoid catching up, but I think they could easily do 26 if the pacing we've seen is any indication.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Uraraka sounds a lot... cuter than I had always imagined for her.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Futaba Anzu posted:

I want hero filler

I would be ridiculously excited for dumb slice-of-life filler with the other students in the class. Give me day-to-day superpowered teenagers doing dumb teenager things and I would read/watch the poo poo out of it. There's a 4-koma series that does show moments that I do like to think of as being at least broadly canon, but that's not enough, dammit.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

It's because pretty much everyone who reads/watches MHA wants MORE SIDE CHARACTER TIME. Granted: it really wouldn't fit all that well here, but I think if you just cut down on the flashbacks a little bit to show off more of the other fights it'd be great (though we already got more than the manga, so there *is* that). I do like how we've actually *seen* something out of Satou, though. Too bad he's going to basically disappear for a shitload of chapters after this :v:

a kitten posted:

I've decided that she's pretty cool.

Mina is extremely cool, and I am jealous of her ability to surf anywhere.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

What we REALLY need? A side anime on the daily life of Class 1-A and 1-B, outside of all this other junk.

Look at how wrong this post is.

We need two side animes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Radish posted:

Yeah it's the kind of thing that if Alan Moore (or someone similar) was writing All Might, it would either end up with his over the top power killing a ton of people by accident, making him constantly depressed because of his isolation from humanity, or just have him snap and turn bad then murder half the world. It's absolutely refreshing to just have an all powerful guy (that still has a weakness) but also be totally committed to being a Good Guy and saving regular people.

In Alan Moore's defense, he has spoken about how he dislikes how many people just kind of blindly copied the tone of Watchmen and made comics in general really cynical for a while. It's why he wrote Tom Strong, which is about as hooray Golden Age as it gets.

• Locked thread