Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??

Waffleman_ posted:

I'm not too proud to say I teared up a bit at the end there. For some reason, the line "You can become a hero" has always resonated with me.

There's a reason I made that the title of the manga thread when I first made it (the current thread title is way better though).

I'm so happy this adaptation has been sooooo good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??

The Sandman posted:

So you think we should keep a running count of Hagakure sightings?

It'll always be zero.

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
According to a bonus page in the manga, we don't know her real quirk yet. Her invisibility is not her entire quirk, there is more to it than that. Where we currently are in the manga, we still do not know what her quirk actually is.

That spoiler isn't plot related and probably won't come up in the anime at all, but I'm spoiling it because its extra info the anime hasn't given us yet.

• Locked thread