Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
If you have a problem with another thread, take it to that thread or take it to PMs - either mine or somebody else's.

This is the thread for the My Hero Academia anime. Post about My Hero Academia. Thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

The manga didn't hook me until the second chapter so I'm not too surprised the first episode, which is only half of the first chapter, is receiving a lukewarm reception from some folks.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

I get why they're doing seasons and don't think anybody thought they'd do otherwise, 13 episodes just seems a bit short.

At the show's current pacing, that'll clear maybe the first two-and-a-half volumes.

• Locked thread