Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Dub Preview https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnsd0Uf5usE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Mordaedil posted:

My guess is that we'll eventually see a revision of his costume where one side is on constant fire and the other is ice.

He appears to have abandoned the ice part of the costume later on.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Jintor posted:

that sure was a lot of blood. also, seeing exactly what shiragaki's power does is loving terrifying. they didn't animate it quite enough to make it nightmare fuel but the conceptual reality of it is real bad.

There is also the fact that if he does touch you. You are pretty much guaranteed to die unless you are Aizawa. Because Aizawa was able to turn it off before the disintegration started spreading to the rest of his body.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Gyges posted:

Right before Deku says it, All Might has a spurt of blood shoot from between his teeth. The anime shows it as a quick bit of blood that flies off screen. In the manga the panel is frozen on the moment the blood leaks from his mouth.

Also he's got blood soaking the sides of his shirt from where the Nomu tried to rip out/puncture his kidneys.

To be more exact. The part he is beeding from is were his scar is from the losing his stomach and a lung.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
We learned who Vic Mignogna was in the latest episode of the Dub.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Rhonne posted:

Who is it?

Oh it's Shigaraki.

• Locked thread