Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

You need to be a badass first.
My Hero Academia is so loving good and I'm really glad it's getting the treatment it deserves. It's almost refreshing to know they're going at the pace they are, and I'm excited to see the direction they take this.

PLUS ULTRA!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

The manga's been going fast enough that we've already got enough material to last us maybe 2 or even 3 seasons, and with the pace the anime is going at based off the first episode we should be good on more anime content for awhile.

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

Waffleman_ posted:

The chat thread is bad.

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

God I don't even cry at most things but I just shed a tear at the end. This adaptation is nailing it so hard right now.

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

Aww they took out the Super Mario Bros. allegory when explaining how the entrance exam works. It's probably for good reason but that's still kind of a bummer.

Ep was still great though. Finally feels like it's starting to pick up the pace too.

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

I almost shed another tear at the climax of this episode. This show is tearing me apart.

And yeah Izuku's flailing broken limbs was really well done.

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

His power is that he's the most stylish jeanist of all time

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

Deku was maximum cool this episode. Ochako was also maximum cute.

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

I forgot about the events of the next episode, drat

This episode was also really good. Mina and Tokoyami finally got some good screen-time.

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

Bakugowns

His reaction to Deku revealing his secret to him helps give him a lot of depth, and it only gets better from here

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

NecroMonster posted:

everything is good it's all good

PLUS ULTRA

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

Tsuyu is very perceptive, too powerful

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

It's almost assured that we'll see more seasons once this one is over considering how popular it's gotten

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

Mineta was very brave this episode

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

All Might is so cool god drat

• Locked thread