Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Mr. Fowl posted:

All this talk about Bakugo's original intended personality and what if the roles were switched has me thinking "What if MHA were Teppu?"

And that has me thinking, "What if we had more Teppu?" and then I get sad.

Why you gotta be like that, man. It will never stop hurting, satisfying as it was. I just want more.

So yeah, as someone who always wanted to read this manga but never had the chance, I am loving this anime and will be reading and following the manga once it ends. I'll miss those glorious swelling musical cues, though. This show makes me feel things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

All Might is exactly my kind of superhero and he is the best. I teared up at Plus Ultra. Incredible.

• Locked thread