Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
She's actually just mean and petty which you learn in some side comic involving an interview with a woman teacher you'll probably meet next episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
She also makes fun of Midnight for being "old" (read: like 30 or something) and thus not a Sexy Young Woman like her

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Wrong thread mi amigo

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
i had forgotten that Ojiro and invisible girl were a team, now it suddenly makes sense why half the image results for the former are shipping him with the latter

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
Someone please make a webm of the whole scene where All Might says he has to fight because he's the symbol of peace and then proceeds to beat the poo poo out of the Nomu, ending with the bit where he says he must be getting weaker since it took 300 punches

e: nevermind I made one https://my.mixtape.moe/kjekcu.webm

Countblanc fucked around with this message at 21:08 on Jun 20, 2016

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Mordja posted:

I like that there's a superhero whose power is just GUN. And that he has zero qualms in using it to kneecap a motherfucker.

I loved this show, definitely one of my top picks for the season, maybe even the whole year. It was just so optimistic and entertaining and badass.

Apparently his quirk is "Homing", so he's like Bullseye... but with a gun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
Ojiro is my favorite student and it's a loving crime he doesn't get used more

• Locked thread