Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

teardrop posted:

Uh ok genius who do you want to arrest for drug dealing, that big drug dealer with the pitbull and the shotgun or that emaciated homeless guy with seventy five cents and a bag full of hats? You're gonna go far on the force

I think it depends upon the neighborhood the individuals are in, does it not? I am sure an officer in NYC would much rather arrest an individual in possession of PCP in a gentrifying neighborhood than they would organize an inter-agency taskforce to go after some mid-level addict/dealer in Rochester who sources from Syracuse drugs which originate in Toronto due to mislabeled shipping logs of chemicals which would appear to originate in Shandong.

I've never heard of any in NYCPD getting promoted for involving Treasury in an investigation which could otherwise be handled via arresting an individual in a manner pleasing to Hizzonah's yuppy base.

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

I hope there's some kind of investigation on these guys' work habits, because I can't help but wonder if there's officers who are actually sitting at home jerking off while they're "supporting" this case.

This is a narc squad, crack rear end. Why sit at home jerking it when ya got a legal sanction to utilize whores for investigative purposes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread