Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
spoilers are dead

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Endorph posted:

why not just keep the good thread

i guess the idea is that closing this thread would incite more drama than closing the other one, but yeah i think the other thread had a more fun attitude towards the show

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Roland Jones posted:

You have an odd definition of "good" if it includes a thread where half the posts are the OP spamming one word to pad the post count.

Funny, perhaps, but I'm not sure about "good".

he stopped after the first page and the rest was people talking about motorcycles and bakuon's content in relation to motorcycles and motorcycle culture

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Xelkelvos posted:

I don't know what's acceptable to spoiler or what isn't so I erred on the side on TVIV's general position

oh

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Phobophilia posted:

i agree this is important information that needs to be shown

yeah, it is

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Zettace posted:

So does this series keep the trend of being a K-on parody or is it just a gimmick the author used to start off his manga?

I mean Bai-ta is obviously comedic word play on K-on's Gi-ta.

it's not a k-on parody

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Davincie posted:

why didnt u translate their measurements op

175cm

• Locked thread