Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
Got the scarf for the first time today. It's neat especially being able to teleport anywhere on screen but gently caress I kinda really don't like it, felt like I got hit a shitload more trying to use that than I would have been just dodging. I don't even play this with controller I can't imagine how bad it is for the people who do holy poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
It's weird, last night after reading about that I was playing the Marine, with no other guns dropped yet, and got an ammo drop that I couldn't possibly use on the first floor. I guess that was the room roll and not the ammo drop roll?

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
Today I finally managed to kill the Dragun first the first time and also kill the past for the Marine. Thank you, my trusty Patriot that killed the Dragun's first phase in 500 rounds, and thank you for your service to our country, The Boss. :911:

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
Holy poo poo, heavy bullets and the anvil gun I almost one-shot all four Kill Pillars with the first, very very slow, anvil.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
I like the Convict because her bright color makes it easy for me to keep track of myself without having to look at my character, but having said that, she's now the last one I have to get a past kill with.

Pilot's past is wicked awesome BTW.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
Alien Engine is quite possibly one of the strongest guns in the game, it's just risky to use it.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Carecat posted:

I hate projectiles up damage down. It might be good with some combinations but the bad damage just pushes up your ammo usage and makes everything take longer to kill.

Megahand with Scattershot is pretty awesome. Ultimate shotgun.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
Double Vision, heart containers, potions, cigs, the scope, and ammo belt/backpack are brown-tier items. They're not bad to pop open.

Shima Honnou fucked around with this message at 02:06 on May 13, 2016

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

SavTargaryen posted:

Important note: If you have both the Clone and the Gun Soul, the Gun Soul triggers first. Which means if, say, you die to the High Dragun, to get the clone benefits you have to get to the boss in the Forge with the starting gun and one heart to restart with all your guns. God dammit.

Does the clone just start with one HP and the starter in that situation? Because if so that's kinda hilarious.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
Online coop would be great but I'd settle for just being able to play as the Cultist in singleplayer.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
Duct taping the Mega Douser and the Mass Shotgun together is weird but worth it.

Now my Mega Douser can reload, but I can tap it, fire off a bit of water and the mass slug, and then reload and shoot another one almost instantly. Can get almost all 900 slugs out of it but only one per reload. Wonder how it would work if I had a Klobb to tape it to.

Shima Honnou fucked around with this message at 07:44 on May 20, 2016

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
Man, how the gently caress can I beat the Lich but somehow getting to and beating the Dragun while playing gun game is loving impossible.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

I AM BRAWW posted:

what i do with this guy again

Wait for him to leave.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
How do you actually use something like that? I've never been able to figure out Cheat Engine beyond pre-made tables.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
Thanks for that.