Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Redundant
Sep 24, 2011

Even robots have feelings!
In my last handful of runs I have had 2 or 3 ammo drops on the first floor that I had to walk away from. The ammo is there, you just need to get lucky with RNG that its there when you actually need it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redundant
Sep 24, 2011

Is there any rhyme or reason to where the water barrel spawns for the fire place?? I still haven't completed the oubliette because I can't be bothered to scour the map for the water barrel that may well have been blown up mid fight. If there was a more certain way of checking for it I might be more inclined to do it though and finally get whatever it is that it unlocks.

Redundant
Sep 24, 2011

Mindblast posted:

One of these days I will reach chamber 5 with more than one heart and most of my guns close to empty. Those lvl 4 bosses are mean motherfuckers.

I keep unlocking stuff though so by sheer rng I will get some op bullshit combo at some point.
This is me. I can get to floor 4 but that is all. I still haven't even finished the Oubliette. I am terrible at video games.

Redundant
Sep 24, 2011

Shima Honnou posted:

How do you actually use something like that? I've never been able to figure out Cheat Engine beyond pre-made tables.
I've never used pre made tables so a helping hand would be great.

It seems that I am the worst at games sine I haven't even seen the 5th floor yet after a lot of play time. It's fun but I am just kinda sick of its bullshit now and figure rewards from every room will let me play without feeling like my run is over because I took a couple of hits on the first 2 floors.