Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
madmac
Jun 22, 2010

Davincie posted:

this ep was insane

Yeah, this show is great. I might actually pick the manga up down the road if it's been licensed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

madmac
Jun 22, 2010
This show is crazy in a different way every week and I love it.

madmac
Jun 22, 2010
Is there no episode this week, or just a delay?

madmac
Jun 22, 2010
Being Machi is suffering.

It's no Watamoto, but this is getting hard for me to watch as a fellow introvert.

madmac
Jun 22, 2010
WTF Machi, seriously.

I'm not happy with this finale at all.

madmac
Jun 22, 2010

Davincie posted:

so did she ever move to the city like she wanted to at the start

The final episode Machi basically goes "gently caress the city forever" (For...no actual reason, the city people loved her idol performance and it was 100% delusional paranoia on her part.) Natsu is ecstatic and tells her to never bother trying to learn anything again because they can just live in their cabin in the woods together and order cool poo poo from amazon.

It's a pretty lovely ending, IMO.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

madmac
Jun 22, 2010

The Colonel posted:

what the heck

She brings home a loving trophy and no one even tries to contradict her bizarre hallucination that people were throwing rocks at her.

Bleh, the show was getting increasingly less fun and cute after the halfway point or so anyway. I was originally planning to pick up the manga after the show finished up but I'm not interested anymore.

• Locked thread