Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!

I hope this chair comes back in a future episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!

Miss Monokuma??

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!
The Japanese version of Scared Straight involves a miko and a bear. :3:

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!
Yoshio has no respect for other people's personal space.

You'd think that he'd have learned how to take a punch after all of his time with Hibiki.

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!

Zettace posted:

If you think about it, Machi is just the Watamote MC but saved by living in the country side.

And without the corrupting influence of the Internet.

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!
They let the fire burn just so that Machi could make a determined pose in front of it.

Also, the return of Sexual Harassment!

Xelkelvos posted:

They do have the internet, but Machi probably doesn't know how to use to too well. Or Natsu put the child blockers on.

I think this episode proved you right.

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!

:rolleyes:

AnacondaHL posted:

Watch Flying Witch, it does what this show is trying to do but the execution is strictly better.

This isn't true. Flying Witch is not at all the kind of comedy that Kuma Miko is, and the only thing they have in common is the rural setting. Flying Witch is good, and I'll admit that if I had to choose which one I liked more, I would choose Flying Witch, but they're too different for the comparison that you're making.

Mirage posted:

Bear in mind

:grin:

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!
City folk are cruel and the idol business is cutthroat, so Machi's paranoid delusions may have accidentally been correct this time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!
Typical city folk, too thin-skinned to handle an honest depiction of their sinful world.

• Locked thread