Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

good show huh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Xelkelvos posted:

Hibiki bullies the Miko which is bad. When she bullies the cousin, it's good.

Edit: the music during the end of the shopping sequence sounded a bit like a bootleg version of The Power of Love
Compare: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIgjWJSLOh0&t=1266s

lol the beginning of that episode

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

HellCopter posted:

It's a holdover from the mid-Zorak days of ADTRW. A bunch of posters got banned for lolicon stuff, so the whole forum was put under the microscope. Nobody wanted to look like they enjoyed the ins anely sexy anime-related pics so everyone was being as visibly outraged as possible.

Really, it's calmed down since then. A poster like Dark_Tzitzimine wouldn't have lasted a second there.

ok point taken but this anime really does feel like the animators are just itching to put the girl in more revealing clothing for reasons and i was just kind of pointing out how adtrw is very quick to go "lalala, don't know what you're talking about" over things the majority like.
but then again lots of other people just recently said basically that in the interim between my posts so just add one more to that pile I guess.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Bad Seafood posted:

the self-loathing and the self-deluded.

but can i be both at the same time

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Nothing can stop the Knorth, the absolute mad man

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

death

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

SilverMike posted:

I kinda wish I had done the same, that finale is loving weird for what was mostly a comedy. Anyone know if the manga goes past that and/or deals with Machi's broken brain somehow?

the whole emphasis on the idol thing is anime original

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

just another example of idols corrupting yet another franchise

• Locked thread