Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

The Sandman posted:

Alas, poor Natsu. The unkindest cut of all.

This is a fun show. The wait between episodes will be tough to bear.

You understand just what you've done, don't you? :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Puns! Awful, painful ursine puns. :cripes:

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

dogsicle posted:

all of those puns were made last page!! boo!!!

It's beary annoying! :mad:

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
A RIVAL APPEARS

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Oh my god. I expected a delinquent/sukeban character. I did not see a goofy version of Juri Han coming. :allears:

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
People are entitled to have their opinions regarding shows/comics like this. They also need to understand that it's perfectly valid that someone else calls them on their opinion, whether it's dumb or not.

The 2nd half of episode 4 was a bit on the slow and dull side, though. The “Huey Lewis” bit at the end was fun. Eri Kitamura doing her evil/sukeban voice kinda also made it bearable.

:cripes:

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
WHAT HAPPENED TO MY FLUFFY, HEARTWARMING SLICE OF LIFE. :stonk:

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
So, does this mean that Polar Bear Café remains the definitive Ursine-centered Anime?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

El Burbo posted:

I don't think I've ever seen nico ratings this low

WELP

• Locked thread