Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
Machi is strong, and will stand up for her right to not have to wear weird outfits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
Best girl sighted

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

will yoshio ever figure out what's in the box

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

madmac posted:

The final episode Machi basically goes "gently caress the city forever" (For...no actual reason, the city people loved her idol performance and it was 100% delusional paranoia on her part.) Natsu is ecstatic and tells her to never bother trying to learn anything again because they can just live in their cabin in the woods together and order cool poo poo from amazon.

what the heck

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

nielsm posted:

I gave up after the supermarket episode. Sounds like I'm not missing anything.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

HellCopter posted:

Looking through the raws, I can't find the events of the last episode? Also it's far more cute, less creepy, and paced better.

Hope it continues to be translated. The raws up to chapter 27 while we only have chapter 15.

did this page appear in the anime or is it now fully confirmed that the anime is just complete garbage

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
i'd actually argue watamote is less mean-spirited than this just for the fact that tomoko actually has people who care about her in some way, all the bad things that happen to her are because of her own personal flaws and insecurities but nobody ever makes any attempt to take advantage of those insecurities like people do constantly with machi in kumamiko

The Colonel fucked around with this message at 09:17 on Jun 20, 2016

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

HellCopter posted:

They adapted ~15 chapters while still leaving out some scenes. Give the manga a few months and there's a second season easy.

i guess, but do you really want a second season after how this first one turned out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

• Locked thread