Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

So, I've, like, designed a really sweet attack plan that I'm calling Attack Plan Ded Moroz, like "Deadmau5!"

WUB!
Alas, poor Natsu. The unkindest cut of all.

This is a fun show. The wait between episodes will be tough to bear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

So, I've, like, designed a really sweet attack plan that I'm calling Attack Plan Ded Moroz, like "Deadmau5!"

WUB!

Wark Say posted:

You understand just what you've done, don't you? :mad:

Paracelsus posted:

Created a kodiak moment?

chumbler posted:

Don't fight, everyone. Wouldn't want this scene to get grisly.

:smugteddie:

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

WUB!

Davincie posted:

that's cause it is ainu

:perfect:

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

WUB!

a kitten posted:

RIP to those that died.

Frankly, i'm appalled by all this horrific and gratuitous violence.

It was truly the most grisly of episodes.

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

WUB!

dogsicle posted:

all of those puns were made last page!! boo!!!

I suppose it is a bit of a boar, isn't it?

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

WUB!
Kuma Miko: The Bear Necessities of (Rural Japanese) Life

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

WUB!

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

Machi is as dense as a black hole. And tsundere Natsu is kinda cute.

I think you mean tsunbeare. :colbert:

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

WUB!

Zettace posted:

This series is actually an awareness campaign on the effects of negligent parenting on a child's psyche. Machi's mental age is seriously a couple of years behind.

Negligent? If anything, Natsu is over-protective.

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

WUB!

Xelkelvos posted:

Fwiw, Natsu is pretty responsible as both a bear and a parent. I'd say he might even be smarter than the average parent.

At the very least, he's made sure Machi has never wanted for the bare necessities.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

WUB!

Xelkelvos posted:

Machi is probably only slightly more of a bumpkin than Komari from Non Non Biyori

Yeah, we know she'll get her bearings eventually.

• Locked thread