Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CryingAthena
Nov 12, 2013
We barely got a few minutes into the episode until I figured out the plot. The levels of "MACCHI'S SO GREAT WE SHOULD USE HER FOR EVERYTHING" are getting really creepy. I want to believe it's just a protagonist thing, but like...shouldn't there be concern if there's only one not-elderly girl in the village, who's a minor, and every male in the village including the dang bear is crushing on her in more or less innocent ways? I actually had to skip the swimsuit filming part because it's just more "LOOK AT THIS LITTLE GIRL IN A TOTALLY SEXUALIZED OUTFIT, YOU WANT THIS HUH, HUH?!". I didn't sign up for a show about old men and a bear drooling after a little girl with sexual tones (no, not even undertones, this show is bad at being subtle with this particular topic). I'll keep watching but I hope we can go back to the non-ecchi slice of life stuff like with the rice cooker and such.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CryingAthena
Nov 12, 2013

AnacondaHL posted:

Watch Flying Witch, it does what this show is trying to do but the execution is strictly better.

Already am, and you're absolutely right. :)

Now I'm trying to pick up my jaw from the floor at the realization that the animation crew has all the time in the world to parade Macchi in a swimsuit for absolutely no other reason than "we need her in a swimsuit :fap:" but kick the can game is getting nothing. :saddowns:

• Locked thread