Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Davincie posted:

good show

dogsicle posted:

good bear
good dirty jokes
cute guy

:agreed:

https://d2.maxfile.ro/dxqxsjlssc.webm

:kimchi:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Weed Wolf posted:

I've heard that there are some creepy sexualizing-preteen jokes which tends to be a Dealbreaker for me. is this true???? I just wanted a cool chill bear and girl funtime show

there's not. You should watch the nice show

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

:kimchi: I wanna hug the bear

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

That was some very silly Kumamiko Dancin'! :3: I liked Machi's straw hat and sunflower

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
I'm now super curious and looking forward to watching the episode

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Ahh what a goofy episode! Machi is the weirdest girl holy crap :3: I'm glad she's learning about TVs and how to play video games

Hibiki is rough but pretty sweet, I like her and her voice actor

Poor dumb Machi :kimchi:

Futaba Anzu posted:

ok point taken but this anime really does feel like the animators are just itching to put the girl in more revealing clothing for reasons and i was just kind of pointing out how adtrw is very quick to go "lalala, don't know what you're talking about" over things the majority like.

Jesus

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Allarion posted:

I really liked the gag that she can barely handle a random encounter in Dragon Quest, and then calls it a day.

The ferocious snail! :3: she made it out of the town, that a pretty big achievement

I really liked the keyless entry line too :) she's so sheltered :3:

Knorth fucked around with this message at 00:23 on Apr 26, 2016

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Motto posted:

rando question that doesn't really have to do with the show: what are those kinds of gloves/sleeves that partially cover the hand and are fastened around a finger called?

I don't know if they have a name aside from long sleeves with finger loops, or arm warmers

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Lurking Haro posted:

Tekkou is the term I found.

-e-
Tekkou is the general term for everything covering the back of your hand and forearm.
Gauntlets can be called Tekkou as well.
They were commonly worn by peasants, samurai and monks. Miroku from Inuyasha is also wearing Tekkou.
There are even Nagatekkou, which go up to your shoulder, as seen on Prince Ashitaka in Mononoke Hime and Shichika in Katanagatari.

Neat!

I would like to hug this bear :3:

also,

Where is my P4DAN dlc!

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

dublish posted:

Hiiki's gonna kill everybody before this show ends. :ohdear:

I really want to see more of kid Hibiki scrapping with the old scary bear

Oh my gosh this show is so weird and Machi is so dense, it's great :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
It definitely aired in Japan (or at least the raw episode went online), so I guess it's being delayed for some reason

• Locked thread