Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I quite like the manga, but I've not been digging this adaptation as much as some, and these past couple episodes aren't doing my impression of it any favors. There's lots that's good and cute in the show, but both of the last two episodes had parts that made me intensely uncomfortable (dude holding down crying Machi in her underwear, yankee lady beating on her repeatedly), which is not at all what I want from a SoL show. I'm giving it one more episode to win me back.

Also, though the ED is very good, it's cute visuals and cute song don't particularly match. They don't even dance during the "Kumamiko dancing" part!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

This is incredibly adorable.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Machi has worked, and died. :rip:

• Locked thread