Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

subhuman filth posted:

Actually huge tits and asses rule and bony hips suck dick?
not if they're with a huge gut no. I mean sure thin + some nice t/a is a+ but fat girls who think having fatty saggy boobs and a cottage cheese rear end gives them a leg up on the competition they're deluding themselves. You can have nice boobs/butt on not fat women.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Frosted Flake posted:

Truth. There are no chubby chasers just guys with realistic prospects.

nah there's a fetish for everything, I mean I doubt dudes into cakefarts or feet are just faking it so surely there are dudes out there who like women that roll with their crunches. The ones that turn it around and go "no it's actually the body type that literally every form of media makes out to be the pinnacle of attractiveness that is in fact ugly" however are obviously just deluding themselves

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

HoAssHo posted:

That's not how it works, dude. Come on. A size 4 doesn't weigh 67.5 lbs, a size 2 doesn't weigh 33.75 lbs.

Another dude itt said the same thing but I didn't bother to respond because I assumed he was joking.
the logic checks out for his size 0 girlfriend tho

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Divine Styler posted:

So was I. I'm just too fat and lazy to read the postings of others.

More like size 16 wife. Don't get old, married and have kids, kids. Forever millennial is the only true path to eternal happiness.

The joke was that size zero would be zero pounds or in other words non existant

• Locked thread