Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Split Pea Superman
Dec 16, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Now I want to see a horizontal landing strip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Split Pea Superman
Dec 16, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Like was the lady confused on how to do a landing strip because she thought the only thing guys were putting their dicks in was her fat folds?

Split Pea Superman
Dec 16, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

gary oldmans diary posted:

there is nothing unethical about liposuction and modern liposuction techniques are awesome and very safe
people just want to knock other people to make themselves feel better but the right thing to do is get that fat sucked out of you as soon as possible

its the modern age and you dont need to be fat and you dont need to work off a hundred pounds to do it like an idiot
stop being fat

Most fatties are unconsciously hiding behind their fat :ssh:.

Split Pea Superman
Dec 16, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

The Mentalizer posted:

Wouldn't that just be a Hitler mustache?

E: I guess it would be a little too wide to be a true Hitler, but still basically the same kinda shape/orientation.

See this is what I was thinking at first, but now I'm kinda partial to a perpendicular orientation. Like the view you would have from the "cockpit" shortly after touching down for a night time landing. Just two parallel lines of "lights" on both sides that stretch off into the gaping abyss that is the horizon.

Split Pea Superman fucked around with this message at 11:03 on Apr 6, 2016

Split Pea Superman
Dec 16, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

gary oldmans diary posted:

i dont even want to touch how stupid it is to characterize all fat people as acting uniformly and unable to adapt to new behavior (and thus deserving to be fat) when diet and insufficient exercise that would lead to obesity is often something established during childhood not an inherent and permanent defect of your mind which cannot be overcome because you are (to put it succinctly) inferior mentally as well as physically to us thin people ...as evidenced by their fatness, obviously

"why dont they just work out if they want to be thin?" *goes through a progression of ridicule, disgust, and finally contempt at a fat person exercising in public*
Well it's not that obese people can't change behavior and adapt, it's just that the crux of the problem is that they're not. Showing them that they *can* do something other than cram a whole bucket of fried chicken down their gullet for the thousandth night in a row is the solution, but they wouldn't have got stuck into such a repetitive cycle in the first place for some arbitrarily simple reason.

• Locked thread