Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

HAmbONE posted:

I am male and have never been waxed nor have I witnessed a waxing.

Anybody know the unspoken "rules and regulations" of brazilian waxing? Are clients expected to come straight from a shower to the appointment? Are there private cleaning facilities for genital areas if someone came after work? Does the salon have a right to refuse to work on areas say if there was signs of feces or dingleberries? Was this worker simply trying to be polite and not tell this woman she had a dirty rear end and this violated a rule but we can work around it?

I think they have wipes in the room so when you get undressed you can wipe yourself down. I imagine if you had a particularly gross situation going on they might wipe you down before they got started and if you had, like, poo poo caked on your rear end or something they would probably refuse service. Most salons I've been dragged to by my girlfriend have been staffed by fairly no-nonsense women and I can't imagine them putting up with your gross vagina more than they had to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread