Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Divine Styler
Apr 8, 2005

quantum mechanic

HoAssHo posted:

I had to look up the conversion from stone to pounds and it's apparently 420 lbs. This chick isn't 420 lbs. I don't know what a 16 exactly looks like but I'm an 8 and I weigh 135, so I'm guessing she's maybe around like 180?

I'm no mathematician, but in pretty sure if an 8 weighs 135 a 16 would weigh 270.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Divine Styler
Apr 8, 2005

quantum mechanic

HoAssHo posted:

That's not how it works, dude. Come on. A size 4 doesn't weigh 67.5 lbs, a size 2 doesn't weigh 33.75 lbs.

Another dude itt said the same thing but I didn't bother to respond because I assumed he was joking.

So was I. I'm just too fat and lazy to read the postings of others.

ArbitraryC posted:

the logic checks out for his size 0 girlfriend tho

More like size 16 wife. Don't get old, married and have kids, kids. Forever millennial is the only true path to eternal happiness.

Divine Styler fucked around with this message at 18:10 on Apr 7, 2016

Divine Styler
Apr 8, 2005

quantum mechanic

ArbitraryC posted:

The joke was that size zero would be zero pounds or in other words non existant

Yah, I got it... Good one, goon. :)

• Locked thread