Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
there is nothing unethical about liposuction and modern liposuction techniques are awesome and very safe
people just want to knock other people to make themselves feel better but the right thing to do is get that fat sucked out of you as soon as possible

its the modern age and you dont need to be fat and you dont need to work off a hundred pounds to do it like an idiot
stop being fat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

unpacked robinhood posted:

They'll just do it and gain it back in a year because they won't change anything to their lifestyle.
so

what

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Wicker Man posted:

Money down the drain at least.

Also:
:nws:http://i.imgur.com/w2H4siV.png :nws:
then get it again until you learn

i dont even want to touch how stupid it is to characterize all fat people as acting uniformly and unable to adapt to new behavior (and thus deserving to be fat) when diet and insufficient exercise that would lead to obesity is often something established during childhood not an inherent and permanent defect of your mind which cannot be overcome because you are (to put it succinctly) inferior mentally as well as physically to us thin people ...as evidenced by their fatness, obviously

"why dont they just work out if they want to be thin?" *goes through a progression of ridicule, disgust, and finally contempt at a fat person exercising in public*

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Navin Johnson posted:

I don't want to even touch on how stupid it is to believe that otherwise normal (not mentally ill) people are not responsible for their own actions and the consequences that result.
you arrived at this response from my post through something you mistakenly believe is reasoning so i have to ask how was your lobotomy
i didnt say people arent responsible for their actions but if you think its rational that people should only be able to achieve and maintain thinness through a complete 180 lifestyle change with no external catalyst ("that would be cheating and they deserve to unhappily be fat -you can tell this is true because otherwise they wouldnt be fat!") then you picked a good username

being fat, itself, inhibits people from a ton of healthy behaviors that would help them lose or keep weight off. it would be paradoxical except that liposuction is actually really great nowadays except that some people (stupid, stupid people) stigmatize it with moral equivalencies of being fat and actually deserving unhappiness as punishment for being fat based on explicitly circular reasoning
"haha youre down and im kicking you. you must deserve this otherwise why would you be down in the first place?"

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Wicker Man posted:

Fat is beautiful.
no, get lipo (vaser) and stop being fat immediately
and if your nose is all hosed up, get a nose job
ugly teeth? a dentist
we dont live in the stone age

its worth being chubby if you get some big tits from it though

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
people hear lots of things