Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

We can all learn from our past mistakes.

I love Heat. It's a bit weird for me though, its runtime feels long but the story is efficiently told, I wouldn't cut any scene from it.

"The LAPD - police department. Just got made"

Dead Snoopy posted:

there are so many amazing character performances in Heat that the one which is always overlooked is Dennis Haysbert as Donald
Tone Loc has a good performance in the nightclub too! Ted Levine, Natalie Portman, Hank Azaria and many others had small roles in that film but acted and were directed well too. It's such a strong movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread