Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer
I'll make a group later tonight, PSN Bluedragonzero7

So far I'm really enjoying this, definitely one of the better PS plus games I've downloaded.

Edit: Community is up, search for Goony Stardust and request to be added.

Chekans 3 16 fucked around with this message at 08:44 on Apr 8, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer
In match upgrades are just experience, which you get for delivering ore, capturing bases, and blowing poo poo up.

Augments are minor buffs to your ships using end of match component rewards.

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer

Dr. Red Ranger posted:

Are the acid spitting porcupine ships any good? I've barely played so I don't know what determines god tier from garbage tier or what upgrades matter but if I can win by making a space monster fart my enemies to death that would be the best.

Yeah, they have my favorite scout ship with its warp and buzzsaw and the bigger ships have cloaking which can be useful. I think all the ships are pretty well balanced so just try them out and see what you like.

Also Intel I got your request to be added but it wasn't actually available to be accepted, might want to send it again.

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer

PyrE posted:

How are you guys building out your Razors and Justicars? I am still having a hard time finding a ship that I am even half as competent with as the warden.

Most matches I play up until level five in razor just getting buzzsaw and warp upgrades, you can harass and take out most ships with just those. After that I go to where the front line is and switch to a Justicar and put one in Chain Lightning, Main gun, Healing Field, and core. I use to ignore core but the health and speed boosts are too important. I think chain lightning is kinda bad as well, so it only gets one in favor of dumping a bunch in the main gun.

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer
Pro: Me. :smuggo:

The full run took almost an hour. It was pretty easy since you only go through three games and the jumps between are special sectors to upgrade and repair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer
Speaking of I got another contract if anyone wants to try it out, probably going to do it Sunday in the late afternoon. :getin:

• Locked thread