Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quidthulhu

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

interesting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobo Pyro
burn urself with hot oil to ensure u never want to take ur shirt off ever again

Ein cooler Typ

by FactsAreUseless
I burned myself cooking pasta sauce and I still cook while wearing shirt-sleeved shirts

I'm a real badass

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Hobo Pyro
mine is third degree and definitely nms so no pics but pls pop that and post updates PLS

Hobo Pyro
lifehack pop all second degree blisters immediately

Ein cooler Typ

by FactsAreUseless
that was several months ago

I accidentally popped it one night while sleeping

I have a cool scar though

tell me a cool story to make up about it when females ask about it so I have something better to say than "I burned my arm cooking pasta"

----------------

Hobo Pyro
lifehack you stopped a gun with ur arm

Laurenz

They call him little janny hotpockets. He was terrific, he was the best, and he did it for free too.

Blanketspace posted:

When a new movie comes out and you don't want to pay for it and you're so impatient to see it that the only availible versions are camcorder rips with spanish subtitles, and you only have a chromebook so you can't even torrent it, all is not lost.

Simply google "Movie name FULL MOVIE" (caps are critical). Ignore all the results and scroll to the bottom of the page where you'll read something like "7 results have been removed from these results due to DMCA copyright claims." This is the good stuff... Anything that shows up in the results is just a russian phishing site that is merely pretending to stream your movie.

Click on the "View DMCA claims at ChillingEffects.org" button and then copy and paste the addresses of the violating webpages into your browser. This will take you to russian phishing websites that have been guaranteed to actually have the lovely handcam bootleg you're looking for by real life copyright lawyers.

there are actually a few websites out there that stream tons of full length movies. sometimes you have to wait a few weeks after the release until they have a good HD copy, but not all of them are just russian phishing sites.

MrWillsauce

tell the females that you got the burn while committing arson. Girls love bad boys.

zidane13

by Smythe

MrWillsauce posted:

tell the females that you got the bern while voting. Girls love informed voters.

----------------

City of Glompton

profit from the snorers in your life: offer their talents to sonic vibration providers in medical and industrial fields

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

9hotonic

(after hearing the library has games , i arrive at the front desk, disguised as a non-gamer)

"er.. im here for some.. book's"
i found this really neat lifehack okay so you know how every year you get those papers from the government where you have to declare your income and give them tax? well you don't actually need to do those, its just a way for the government to play a prank on people who aren't in the know about this sweet life hack. instead, write on the paper, "haha, im in on the joke now :)" and they'll reply with "haha we got you!! don't tell anyone else okay"

sometimes you can very rarely get a reply that reads as follows:

quote:

Dear Taxpayer,
Our records indicate you currently owe your government £89,362 for the previous 8 tax periods + interest. We know you have been receiving our letters as of 2 periods ago when we personally handed you your invoice notice. You have still failed to meet the payments required of you, and we will be forced to file you for bankruptcy or heavily fine you as a result of your misdemeanor. You have until the 28th February 2016 to formally contact us. This is your final warning.
- HM Revenue and Customs

don't worry about that! its simply a trick to try and stop you from thinking its a prank. they have to do this because more and more people are aware that it is a joke and they dont want it to be over so soon!
well thanks guys someones banging at my door ill see you all soon for another life--hack

JoJoJosephSmith

dont get a degree

permanently attach a reference book to your head so people gradually learn to associate you with knowledge

MrWillsauce

don't go to college for four years to earn a single degree. Instead just go buy a thermometer; it's got like a hundred degrees, and it's way cheaper and easier than going to college. College is just a big scam.

alnilam

MrWillsauce posted:

don't go to college for four years to earn a single degree. Instead just go buy a thermometer; it's got like a hundred degrees, and it's way cheaper and easier than going to college. College is just a big scam.

I switched from celsius to fahrenheit and nearly doubled my number of degrees :grin:

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

personally, when it comes to hacking life, my tool of preference is the good ol' fashioned mattock

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

I tried with a hatchet once but I kept accidentally burying it instead of the body

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
hacking life is tiring, especially if you use the wrong cutting equipment

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

MrWillsauce

alnilam posted:

I switched from celsius to fahrenheit and nearly doubled my number of degrees :grin:

that's a good hack

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

alnilam posted:

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

BiG TrUcKs !!!

My life is the most blessed and most cursed in existence (blessed spiritually, cursed physically)
Anyone else not gay but love watching big cocks cum?

----------------

F2B

Glass Bottom Boat posted:

if a doctor tries to prescribe you tramadol or some bullshit, tell them tramadol gave you a seizure and also your mom has epilepsy and they will upgrade you to percocet

99% of people go to a doctor for a prescription. if they don't prescribe what you think you need, do exactly that. tell them you're allergic to or that it doesn't work. get a refund for the visit and see other doctor.

life hak:

- a can of raid cost $9. it's toxic and leaves a toxic residue.

isopropyl alcohol is more deadly than all insecticides, costs 2.50 a bottle and leaves no toxic residues. any cockroach, etc is instantly sanitized as it's destroyed.

almost all spray bottles ie Windex, Fabrize etc have universally fitting tops that screw onto all rubbing alcohol bottles.

remove the spray top from any household spray bottle and attach it to a 2.50 bottle of alcohol. you have a universally (Raid sells insect killers $9 per bottle, per insect) killing bug killer that is both sanitizer and a bug killer.

VV

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
Can't find an affordable robe? Just wear a black blanket over your head.

you can replace most material components with common household chemicals. Just google "diy necromancy"

Happy reanimating!

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

if you read aristotle's works backwards you can find the secret dis tracks about plato and socrates. not so much a lifehack as a factoid

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

save your banana peelings and you can stitch them together into a cool new hat

----------------
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Doctor Dogballs

if you take 2 wheels off each rollerskate you can go twice as fast (due to half as much friction) this works best if you remove all the back wheels and leave the front wheels on.

----------------
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Doctor Dogballs

alligators make great watchdogs due to their alertness, loud and intimidating barks, and ability to swallow a home invader in as few as three or four large chunks

----------------
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Jellidelic

a good life hack is to kill yourself

also know how to mobilize social media resources for your career

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

F2B posted:

99% of people go to a doctor for a prescription. if they don't prescribe what you think you need, do exactly that. tell them you're allergic to or that it doesn't work. get a refund for the visit and see other doctor.

life hak:

isopropyl alcohol is more deadly than all insecticides, costs 2.50 a bottle and leaves no toxic residues. any cockroach, etc is instantly sanitized as it's destroyed.

almost all spray bottles ie Windex, Fabrize etc have universally fitting tops that screw onto all rubbing alcohol bottles.

remove the spray top from any household spray bottle and attach it to a 2.50 bottle of alcohol. you have a universally (Raid sells insect killers $9 per bottle, per insect) killing bug killer that is both sanitizer and a bug killer.

VV

this is a legit good tip. to expand on it, you can also use dishwashing liquid and water in a spraybottle as a green insecticide. alcohol is good and quick for most things but soapy water is the best for getting rid of wasp nests because it weighs down their wings so they can't fly up and jook you.

MrWillsauce

it's more humane too, because you're just getting the little bugs super drunk until they die of partying too hard

symbolic

prison has free food, exercise facilities, and toiletries

City of Glompton

Doctor Dogballs posted:

if you take 2 wheels off each rollerskate you can go twice as fast (due to half as much friction) this works best if you remove all the back wheels and leave the front wheels on.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Instead of floating around in a life preserver after a shipwreck waiting for rescue like a chump, just stuff your shirt full of silica gel packs and after a minute you can walk back to shore

Danyull

F2B posted:

life hak:

VV

life hack you can squirt this into your mouth in public and get drunk as gently caress and no one will have a clue

MrWillsauce

me squirting booze into my mouth in public when everybody thinks it's just windex: :smug:

killer crane

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

poop while you'er at work, cause pooping feels awesome.

killer crane

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

buy a dog, save on toilet paper

killer crane

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

You shall have no other gods before Me.
You shall not make idols.
You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.
Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.
Honor your father and your mother.
You shall not murder.
You shall not commit adultery.
You shall not steal.
You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
You shall not covet.

Laurenz

They call him little janny hotpockets. He was terrific, he was the best, and he did it for free too.
life hack: poop before you go to work because the toilet at home is much comfier

then when you go to work, pretend to go for a poop again

but really just sit there on the toilet playing games on your smartphone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
if the doctor gives you percocet and you eat them all in one weekend, you can ease the comedown by partaking in that sweet green leef we all love to know...as weed :rznv:

• Locked thread