Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Chinatown posted:

Since the last thread was moved and closed please refer to this thread going forwards for all your MH370 updates and discussion.

Current MH370 Status: Its still gone, guys.

i liek u

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Chinatown posted:

No sign of it so far. I checked under my bed in my hotel room and it was not there. My room at Hampton Inn is quite nice and and I had a nice dinner of ribs and beer at a local sports bar.

I'll check at the office tomorrow and at the Costco gas station on the way back.

Thank you for your efforts, man!

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Nooner posted:

like right around when this happened one of the other airlines "accidently" posted a picture to their twitter of some lady with one of their model airplanes all shoved into her p*ssy and everyone made jokes about the missing plane being in a p*ssy too lol

that was actually a p hot pic lemme see if i can find it

e: so apparently theres a whole subreddit dedicated to women flashing in airplanes. this requires more research lol

brylcreem fucked around with this message at 13:29 on Apr 13, 2016

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Chinatown posted:

Its still gone...guys.

Hmmm, those ellipses look suspicious, like there's something left out of that sentence.

WHAT ARE YOU HIDING, CHINATOWN?!

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
What is the latest?

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Gentlemen, I just noticed that Chinatown was probated (and has a pretty extensive rapsheet).

What do we do? Who is going to keep an eye on this situation, if not Chinatown?

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Thanks, buddy.

It's good to have someone to take over the reins. I can't do it; the responsibility, you know.

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

smoobles posted:

I'm starting to worry the passengers won't have survived this.

I'm pretty sure you're wrong.

Chinatown?

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2016/sep/07/airasia-pilot-flies-melbourne-malaysia-navigation-error

Maybe the plane is in Melbourne? Have they checked there?!

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
This guy.

http://news.sky.com/story/suspected-debris-from-missing-mh370-points-to-fire-on-plane-10575242

• Locked thread