Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/the-show-csi-ny-hard-at-work-trolling-gamers/81459669/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Pablo Gigante posted:

Normie gamer: I can't wait for the new Doom. Undertale FTMFW.
Frank Underwood:

AHungryRobot
Oct 12, 2012

Pablo Gigante posted:

Frank Underwood:

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpyC5OV4cy4

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

There's a good X-files about an arcade high score junkie who gets struck by lightning and then gains lightning powers and starts killing people at the arcade

i was watching that a few days ago

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Gigante posted:

Frank Underwood:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Im going to watch of House of Cards tonight.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

There should be a threaad where we can talk about the Netflix Instant shows we've watched. So many great Netflix Originals these days they've really been killing it.

Korthal
May 26, 2011

I remember that there was a SVU co-marketing sim in SL about that episode. It didn't last very long :ohdear:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Frank Underwood doesnt want to exercise, just like me.

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

frank undertale :twisted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

White Genocide posted:

frank undertale :twisted:

Goldmine

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Pablo Gigante posted:

Frank Underwood:

lmfao

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

There should be a threaad where we can talk about the Netflix Instant shows we've watched. So many great Netflix Originals these days they've really been killing it.

There shouild definitely be a tv thread...

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Just finished House of Cards S2E01. Mind = Blown.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I tried watching goon approved cartoon Archer on Netflix and it is insanely bad.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

Just finished House of Cards S2E01. Mind = Blown.

I had 8 days off last week and I was only home for 3 and I still blew through 3 whole seasons if house of cards.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I tried watching goon approved cartoon Archer on Netflix and it is insanely bad.

lol

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Bolverkur posted:

they should make a videogame-centric crime show already

csi: cyber is probably the closest we'll get its basically a whole show of crime dramas not knowing how computer works

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzMwku95lRE

farsel
Aug 4, 2007

Pablo Gigante posted:

Frank Underwood:

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

the other really good netflix originals I've seen are bojack horseman, w/ bob and david, and the documentary now episode parodying vice news

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Knuc U Kinte posted:

it starts off with 1 dimensional characters and in-jokes as its backbone, and eventually has 2-dimensional characters and an in-joke is how nobody ever acknowledges the in-jokes anymore.

if "bad at his job James bond" still appeals then it's worth giving it the ol' college try, just crack a few beers and watch a cartoon for a bit, knuc

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I got misty eyed at the season 4 finale of archer during a Netflix binge the other day.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

death .cab for qt posted:

it starts off with 1 dimensional characters and in-jokes as its backbone, and eventually has 2-dimensional characters and an in-joke is how nobody ever acknowledges the in-jokes anymore.

if "bad at his job James bond" still appeals then it's worth giving it the ol' college try, just crack a few beers and watch a cartoon for a bit, knuc

If I have to try and enjoy something, I'll pass. It seems really bad, so I shan't waste anymore time.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

can't please them all, no worries man.

i still can't watch it's always sunny without a few beers and some friends, it's just offputting to me when i watch it alone

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

i still can't watch it's always sunny without a few beers and some friends, it's just offputting to me when i watch it alone

:wrongful:

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Please leave, YOSPOS needs you

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
kenny vs spenny rules

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Knuc U Kinte posted:

It is bad.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

hmm yes strange

Erika
Feb 6, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Frank Underwood playing the Stanley Parable and realising that being president is stressful enough.
Frank hiring an indie game reviewer to write his biography.

You must think I'm joking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Fat Care-Bear posted:

Frank Underwood playing the Stanley Parable and realising that being president is stressful enough.
Frank hiring an indie game reviewer to write his biography.

You must think I'm joking

I made a whole thread about this.

• Locked thread