Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Nonviolent J posted:

like this one

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Incredible

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Im getting a house soon. I gotta insulate it and poo poo first. Its basically a small room with a wood stove and a wood heater and a mezzanine level to sleep on.

I gotta insulate it and poo poo im gonna make a rhread abiut it.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

lonesomedwarf posted:

i went two game workshop today i forgot the word 'obligation' and stopped mid sentence to think of the word 'obligation' but i couldn ot think og it

If i firget a word i just stare the person in the eye so they know im not done talking but might need 30 seconds to think of thr word im looking for ir remembering what month it is

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

:awesomelon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Nonviolent J posted:

which m otherfucking "mod" un stickied this

Dont look a gift horse in the mouth