Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Destro posted:

no news of Kevin Dawes via google really in the past week so anyone know whats going on with him?

hes dead again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Destro
Dec 29, 2003

time to wake up

the CIA was finally able to carry out their plans for him

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

Destro posted:

the CIA was finally able to carry out their plans for him

Years of malnutrition and no dental hygiene means they've had to spend a good amount of time fixing his teeth first before they can go back and plant the microphones and tracking devices in his molars.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

What if he emerges and he's all super buff and sane? Like they fed him nothing but mass gainer and his jail cell was a full fledged planet fitness, also they snuck anti-psychotics into his PWO drink?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

MurderBot posted:

What if he emerges and he's all super buff and sane? Like they fed him nothing but mass gainer and his jail cell was a full fledged planet fitness, also they snuck anti-psychotics into his PWO drink?

Then I guess shep is gonna get his rear end whooped.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Mr. Nice! posted:

Then I guess shep is gonna get his rear end whooped.

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

MurderBot posted:

I'd watch that movie.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
there will probably be a caro movie and I will probably watch it

I just hope there are periods where he is seen at a computer writing insane poo poo to brown moses

Hannibal Rex
Feb 13, 2010
It's all a reverse Manchurian Candidate move to get the ultimate brainwashed CIA hitman close to Edward Snowden.

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

Mr. Mambold posted:

I'd watch that movie.

This sounds like the first portion of that hosed up Korean movie Old Boy.

Delizin
Nov 9, 2005

It may not be interracial, but it is black and white.
Caro is dead and has been dead in years. However, while being tortured in that Syrian death camp he befriended a young Syrian rebel and told him his life story. Convinced that his torturers were working with the CIA, Caro never revealed that he was an American to them. Instead he suffered in silence until his inevitable death from the frequent beatings and malnutrition.

While facing his own imminent execution at the hands of a firing squad, this Syrian rebel lied and told them that he was the American journalist named Kevin Dawes. The ruse worked on them and it saved his life. Word was passed up to the Syrian government that they had an American hostage and the State Department began negotiating his release.

The CIA knew this wasn't the real Kevin Dawes, but they wanted him anyway. He was exactly what they needed. A desperate man that was willing to fight and could be honed into a weapon against ISIS then sent out into the world to solve mysteries one hug at a time.

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

I want to see a movie where an investigative journalist tries to puzzle out the connections between Caro, the CIA, Brown Moses, Vile Rat, Goonswarm, and the never ending cornucopia of madness and stupidity that flows from these forums.

He'll gradually lose his own sanity throughout the film as he refuses to accept that reality is just this loving stupid and he keeps diging deeper and deeper. In the end his family will burst into his den and find him huddled in the middle of a mess of papers, maps, and diagrams linking RoyOfCA's suicide to a death trap zipline to some dude seen carrying a printer through town to...

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Third World Reggin posted:

there will probably be a caro movie and I will probably watch it

I just hope there are periods where he is seen at a computer writing insane poo poo to brown moses

this is why they are killing Glen on TWD

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Delizin posted:

Caro is dead and has been dead in years. However, while being tortured in that Syrian death camp he befriended a young Syrian rebel and told him his life story. Convinced that his torturers were working with the CIA, Caro never revealed that he was an American to them. Instead he suffered in silence until his inevitable death from the frequent beatings and malnutrition.

While facing his own imminent execution at the hands of a firing squad, this Syrian rebel lied and told them that he was the American journalist named Kevin Dawes. The ruse worked on them and it saved his life. Word was passed up to the Syrian government that they had an American hostage and the State Department began negotiating his release.

The CIA knew this wasn't the real Kevin Dawes, but they wanted him anyway. He was exactly what they needed. A desperate man that was willing to fight and could be honed into a weapon against ISIS then sent out into the world to solve mysteries one hug at a time.

Keep going, I'm almost there.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

MurderBot posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExitLAP6F9U

Destro
Dec 29, 2003

time to wake up
How the gently caress did this chick (i think) get into Syria to fight with the kurds and Caro didn't

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoqds4LV9RI&t=375s

Destro fucked around with this message at 03:04 on May 3, 2016

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Am I correct in my assumption, you fish-faced enemy of the people?

Destro posted:

How the gently caress did this chick (i think) get into Syria to fight with the kurds and Caro didn't

She's not suffering from crippling paranoid delusions?

Destro
Dec 29, 2003

time to wake up

FOURTH WAVE LESBRO posted:

She's not suffering from crippling paranoid delusions?

oh i don't know, watching her talk i think she might have a couple here and there

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

If Jason Rezaian got to go to the White House Correspondent's Dinner this year, I wonder what Caro's gonna get to do when he lands stateside?

Aside from a massive debriefing.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

kelvron posted:

If Jason Rezaian got to go to the White House Correspondent's Dinner this year, I wonder what Caro's gonna get to do when he lands stateside?

he'll prolly be breaking cigarettes in half to use as nickles

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

kelvron posted:

His passport yanked and a lifetime supply of meds, hopefully.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Thanks to Caro, it's likely someone had to explain what Goons In Platoons is to Obama.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
"It's an Internet forum of broken, sad, but otherwise spirited men who discuss Katy Perry's breasts, fawn over photos of dogs using a non-traditional spelling of the word, and tell each other to suck their dicks from the back."

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

holocaust bloopers posted:

"It's an Internet forum of broken, sad, but otherwise spirited men who discuss Katy Perry's breasts, fawn over photos of dogs using a non-traditional spelling of the word, and tell each other to suck their dicks from the back."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1K_zoAX2MYU

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

Source cause I lold

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
dear guys debriefing obama please tell him he was a p. good president especially being a funny dude about all the dumb poo poo surrounding him and that biden needs to do one last burnout in his trans-am on the whitehouse lawn, thx in advance

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
also ask him to overrule Hulk Hogan's decision against Gawker, because of his behavior on 9/11

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Mr. President I need you to give me 7 improves and 7 sustains for your presidency by 0800 tomorrow k thx

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

And obviously he's down with that and lurks.

Hello Mr. President, I love you (no homo).

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

If he lurks that last bit in parenthesis isn't gonna fool him

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Hello Mr. President.

Booblord Zagats posted:

If he lurks that last bit in parenthesis isn't gonna fool him

Hello Mr. President. I didn't vote for you, but I think you did a ok job.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Be honest, he's not a bear but you'd lay Barry. He's a handsome man.

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
I think that MBAs are useful, in case you are looking for an answer to the question of "Is lightpole a total fucking idiot".

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

I would prefer Michelle but Obama is baller as gently caress so I think I would gain a bunch of street cred by association

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

I heard long and skinny is good for anal c/d please

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

Mr. Nice! posted:

I heard long and skinny is good for anal c/d please

Yes you'll love it with your delicate and destroyed guts. It's well understood that Navy dong is "tuna-can-esque"

samizdat
Dec 3, 2008
Caro was a false flag

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

I found zyr

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Captivity's treated Caro well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

Two Finger posted:

I found zyr

Huge hands, sausage fingers. Rip yo drat dick off

• Locked thread