Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

You suck and no one's going to read that. Find funnier and more concise snippets rather than just copy pasting a dozen pages. Brevity is good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
kate eichhorn new school in new york secondary oration and hyper textual neuro lingustic programming heather oslon seaborne
please work out with weights please work out with weights please work out with weights please work out with weights please work out with weights
http:IIwww.exberliner.comIcultureIspam lit testing e publishings limitsI https:IIwikileaks.orgIwikiITorture,_interrogation_and_intelligence http:IIwww.reddit.comIrICriticalTheoryIcommentsI31wjd7Ihow_should_one_take_the_claim_of_pslote rdijkI
vs critical thinking https:IIuwspace.uwaterloo.caIbitstreamIhandleI10012I69S8IYeung_Amy.pdf?sequence=1 http:IIwww.reddit.comIrIAdviceAnimalsIcommentsI2r0qs4Iwhen_my_brother_tried_reporting_harassm ent_to_hisI
haomo's picture is in this book
wikikathy dad gay so what you rock unasertive boy 99 picnic princess COMMUNIST PUSSY despore and a million more
http:IIwww.mcsweeneys.netItendency unconsenual polyamory
BE TRANSPARENT BE HONEST TELL THE TRUTH BE TRANSPARENT BE HONEST TELL THE TRUTH BE TRANSPARENT BE HONEST TELL THE TRUTH BE TRANSPARENT BE HONEST TELL THE TRUTH BE TRANSPARENT BE HONEST TELL THE TRUTH BE TRANSPARENT BE HONEST TELL THE TRUTH BE TRANSPARENT BE HONEST TELL THE TRUTH BE TRANSPARENT BE HONEST TELL THE TRUTH BE TRANSPARENT BE HONEST TELL THE TRUTH BE TRANSPARENT BE HONEST TELL THE TRUTH BE TRANSPARENT BE HONEST TELL THE TRUTH BE TRANSPARENT BE HONEST TELL THE TRUTH BE TRANSPARENT BE HONEST TELL THE TRUTH BE TRANSPARENT BE HONEST TELL THE TRUTH BE TRANSPARENT BE HONEST TELL THE TRUTH BE TRANSPARENT BE HONEST TELL THE TRUTH BE TRANSPARENT BE HONEST TELL THE TRUTH BE TRANSPARENT BE HONEST TELL THE TRUTH BE TRANSPARENT BE HONEST TELL THE TRUTH BE TRANSPARENT BE HONEST TELL THE TRUTH BE TRANSPARENT BE HONEST TELL THE TRUTH BE TRANSPARENT BE HONEST TELL THE TRUTH BE TRANSPARENT BE HONEST TELL THE TRUTH BE TRANSPARENT BE HONEST TELL THE TRUTH BE TRANSPARENT BE HONEST TELL THE TRUTH BE TRANSPARENT BE HONEST TELL THE TRUTH BE TRANSPARENT BE HONEST TELL THE TRUTH BE TRANSPARENT BE HONEST TELL THE TRUTH BE TRANSPARENT BE HONEST TELL THE TRUTH

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

Brannock posted:

You suck and no one's going to read that. Find funnier and more concise snippets rather than just copy pasting a dozen pages. Brevity is good.

no

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

tomstuart posted:

extra level hard mod3

a viral dare - no edits - first edition (11 copies, 16 distributed)

second edition - i still am not in jail I still have no internet access I still am wrongly convicted for bullshit and on surity second edition (2 topic appendixes 100 more pages, more images, colored text in some areas still no internet cloud or spell check on grammarly, all social media account sh ut down by trolls lel) (copies ??? distributed???? data keys??)

each book costs me 20 bux and is free, feel free to sell it its probably illegal.

dedicated to ice queef, pam, coral, and nera, g0d bl3ss yall u saved me from a life or boredom and
prison /s

for more articulate arguments visit /r/tribes1 and read the important reads sections, follow the links. This is unacademic publishing spam lit with bad spelling for a reason.

#esports for #womyn @playmidair @reflexdev

"weird twitter" "katie nontopolous"

also FYAD by katie nontop

my teenage acquaintances and former friend/teamies ben goldhabber fishst1x from twitch.tv and dan tsnuard owe me

prospect0r88 on weird twitter is scum i wonder who she
he is

cargo crew is spergs

some money for saving them from the trash that is overwatch ~ somethingawful laissez faire was a joke of extremism tw
4 lyfe

intersectional feminism for all, gently caress red pill/pua/rapist/misongists AND gently caress social elitist angry valerie solanases

first edition 10 hours of writing no edits, second edition 5 hours no edits. this book is a pos. 20 dollar to print value (at least, cost me 500 for 11 of them). sell at ur own will and value

this book is fiction if you call crime stoppers on me gently caress you ive been canadian swatted enough and when i go to jail i just pc out and sleep in solitary like a stray dog

In revolutionary times, those who accord themselves, with an extraordinary arrogance, the facile credit for having inflamed anarchy in their contemporaries fail to recognize that what appears to be a sad triumph is in fact due to a spontaneous disposition, determined by the social situation as a whole.

Griffityths consistent history approach was introduced in 1984 to create coherent narratives from quantum information. A griffiths history is constructed from a succession of more or less random quantum measurements taken at different moments. Each measurement defines a specific physical
mass at a precise moment with reference to a specific set of values. As an example, in time t an electron
moves at a certain speed approximately determined depending on the method of measurement. At a time t it is situated at a certain point in space. At a time t, it has a certain spin value. From this collect of measurements it is possible to construct a history which is logically consistent. It cannot be said to be true; simply that I can be sustained without contradiction. Under a given set of experimental conditions, a finite number of possible histories can be recreated using Griffiths's method; these are called Griffith's Consistent Histories. In these, the world behaves as though composed of separate
objects, each having fixed, intrinsic properties. However, the number of consistent histories that can be created from a single set of data is generally greater than one. As a being you are self-aware, and this consciousness allows you to hypothesize that the story you've created from a given set of memories is a consistent history, justified by a singular narrative voice. As a unique individual, having existed for a particular period and been subjected to an ontology of objects and properties, you can assert this with absolute certainty, and so automatically assume that iti is a Griffiths's history. You make this hypotheseis about real life rath than about the domain of dreams."

Reasonable doubt and two narrativized stories in he said she said is pointless with no physical evidence. Time for total CCTV and micro aggression courts for "small rapes" (he came on my tits when I told
him not to shouldnt be a rape but some women consider it a breach of consent these days). He touched my butt at the club innappropriately shouldn't put a guy on the sex offenders registry. Cops, judges, teachers all admit this to me.

Heather Oslon Seaborne in my summer school class at ryerson wore the most beautiful art dress that was blue and had a flower climbing up it. It was hemp I think. She sat in front of me and brainwashed me into psychotic ape theory in arts and contemporary studies. I think I did a lot back to her.

She did not wear panties very often that summer. We didnt have sex or any other sexual "intimacy" =)

'••

'.$ • • '
•' ' ' '
'\' •

, ' • • '•

"t ...
'

'' I

A false rape accusation helps male feminists - some "feminist"

Questioned at the border the writeres in the anthology would all check out as canadian and female. However the nation and gender are poltiically saturated concepts and when adopted as section criteria or frameworks for analysis linguistic innovation is often eclipsed. For the purposes of this anthology we chose to define innovative poetry and poettics as writing that at the very least approaches language as an inheret problematic and subject of inquirty rather than mere vehcile for representation. While
many of our dialgoues explore how poetrics are structed bty the publics in whichey they take shape this book privledges the aestethic over the identiariy. Staying attued to linguistic innovation and experimentation we believe this anthology does the work it set out to do by staging encounters some of the best writers working in and in response to feminist langunage, conceptual, investigative and other poetic traditions.

We had no way of anticpiating that we would find ourselves editting this book in the midst of the most
significant debate on feminist poetics in the past decade. Our bodies our poems.

Intermitten poetic acts may summon without reifying the lyrics I as a socially moored body

the presence of and desire to expand a public dialogue on gender and poetics that is both attuned to the realities and discoures of a new generation of writers and critics and attentive to histories of innovative women's writing.

/r/Shitredditsays was me
/r/tribesl was me FYAD on SA is me thats me

u r me and I am u now

hope u let me come lecture with u on camera anita, considering the internet gossips r saying u ripped off my lifes work and get paid 2lk a month LOL gently caress URSELF IF ITS TRUE AND PLEASE NEVER TOUCH TRIBES AGAIN TILL U TYPE A REAL APOLOGY> The person pretending to be u or u urself when u showed up on my street the other night with ur posse did not do a full apology.
Just a lot of "im gonna break ur ribs" etc dont hate the troll. Hate the fact that u copied a straight doods transexual fantasy character troll bit on the internet and tried to make a career out of it while forgetting the social grape vine carries. Plagarism is bad. But I forgive a lot. Note that I ripped off a lot of kate eichhorn on this page for example.

Im sending her a copy of this. -

I have no problem with polyamory and support it. I am a feminist. I just dont like untransparent secret societies, gossip, peer groups that other individuals and minorities, e-bullying that can cause people to commit suicide (like teenagers) group hive mind fascism, and cheating. Cheating doesnt make you a sexually emancipated slut. Just a pigeon or a gold digger.

all images from this are not mine. This is a free book. The data can be found online if you want to republish it. Key words extra level dare tribes. Any creative rights to images in this book are not documented and were found browsing randomly online. Credit where credit is due. If you like the art find the artists and PAY THEM DIRECTLY. Any donations incurred from this book will go to sexual assault survivor charities. This book is rough. There is no history of Tribes or SomethingAwful included as these things are for the most part online and the secret histories will be published in a later book pending my incarceration potential diagnosis and censoring.

this book is written in text and at random it is not comprehensive
the sourcing is done through information dissemination and the context of e-culture its hard to decipher
theres a lot of information in it theres a lot of information missing from it due to time constraints and lack of an internet
connection

if you're looking for visual language look somewhere else

this is an attempt at a concise and topical theoretical analytic sociology, forensic anthropology/psychiatry and ethics book timing is everything
so is contexts

its expected you have a knowledge of Poe's Law, internet trolling, cyber stalking, encyclopedia dramatica (ae), internet
criminal organizations like doxxxnet and anonymous, as well as street gangs and online gangsterism.

Indirect threats by a group - or crazy making from a lynch mob/group of e-bullies/network of internet trolls:

Internet trolls have moved to indirect threats, darknet (obfuscated) communication networks, are more organized than ever
and can abuse the legislative system in new and creative ways.

In a situation where a target is clearly marked with a long internet history and real life history to the stalkers it is entirely more easy to build an efficient and hole free profile, to really get inside their mind, and really manipulate them and do some damage.

In the context of the internet, things like VPNs (Very Private Networks), Proxies (An Additional Connection before Data is sent to your computer), and now TOR (decentralized Onion p2p network) all contribute in making it hard to put an identity to the internet user.

This is especially devastating when large groups of internet users work together to form a mob, or squad, or gang devoted to
trolling.

Creating fake personalities, and even full fake social network communities is more than possible in order to both farm populist support for unpopular opinions, add legitimacy to a false cause (more people support this so there is strength in numbers supporting it) and can be quickly thrown away if any investigation is to occur. Similar to a fake identity but even more powerful due to the ease of creation online.

Sharing identities and lying about important facts in character when creating an identity is important too. Making sure to
build a back story and sharing the identity with a friend who can continue the back story but in different tones and styles of

• •
"
••' !!' ... ",_
a•,,. _.. • •
'" .....
" -

writing (as the internet is still largely text based) only adds to the confusion of an outside observer trying to forensically analyze the situation.

This is pretty standard for e-mail, and credit card scams, but what about larger groups, or groups with a moral twist to their bad behavior.

In the case of an online forum like Somethingawful.com it gets especially tricky due to the 20 year history. The urban legends surrounding the place, the misinterpretation of the text as strictly for comedy (and not outright lies or metaphors) all create a great format for indirect slander, libel, and even defamation.

This is compounding by the fact that Somethingawful.com is an original social network website of the internet (before major things like Facebook and even Myspace). Many older internet users and even celebrities can be found on somethingawful.com and many use pen names or internet handles or the names of family members, just to acquire an account officially, not even as an internet handle (the bill is not billed to Miley Cyrus, but her stage name, or one of her handlers).

With the history of lies and drama on Somethingawful.com it's important to note that much of it was not fit for the public eye and offsite communities were made to support the controversial topics that couldn't make it to the official website. Website's like postpalace, somethingsensitive (to discuss racism and corruption) wddp.org (political outfit complete with secret police) and various other fan blogs/tumblrs/private forums, even infiltrating to the darknet on onion network.

Over years as the children that grew up on Somethingawful turned into adults, and as the adults on Somethingawful grew even olderr, the user base began to decline but the content creation and strength of the users as a union grew. If you were acceptable and cool you were in.

What started as a unique way to post opinions and discuss and edit them instantly on an online forum grew to be something much bigger.

For 10 dollars you could buy an account, and an extra 10-30 you could further customize it with an image avatar representing your account changeable at will for a small cost (you can even change other users accounts) or account upgrades like "platinum search access".

The business model also relied on a certain amount of bans and account reactivation to make revenue.

This combined with advertising sales from google-adsense type products. Advertising products that collect metadata from user information and patterns on the website. For example if video editing software is talked about on Somethingawful.com the metadata of the conversation, including identities, topic, and keywords, etc, is sold to the advertiser for an agreed amount. The advertiser then processes the information to better target consumers at large both on Somethingawful and the greater internet and world. This is very standard on many internet bulletin boards.

What makes Somethingawful especially unique is the history and length of time it's been doing this.
As somethingawful aged and lost its numbers and as the content on the website became more robust so did the advertising interests involved in somethingawful.

What was once just a simple social network for nerds to chat on the internet (or discuss topics of interest in a dramatic and fashionable way by acting in outrageous character, something they may not have been able to do in real life due to social pressures, a safe space in a way) became a major content creation, creative writers underground guild.

Simply by field testing certain users with acute moderators that pay attention as well as implementing a house rule of having to pay a certain amount before being allowed out of the ban/renewal cycle (gossip said $1500 in a direct payment or total accounts purchased) would count as a "season community pass" opening the door to being paid for posting.

This was very interesting to many highschool students during 2003-2007 who were broke and looking for money. Many didn't have to pay the "troll toll" to gain access to these secret website functions and were simply offered due to being good writers.

The function essentially allows for code to be linked to the users account which will democratically monetarily credit them through a vote system for both an "original idea" and

Agreed

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
if one of you nerds wants to save it like a word document like i did to make copy pasting easier go ahead but until that time im the one with the keys driving this baby

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
dumbledore dies

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
kill your ego at all costs ego kills in the end. the hive mind band wagon effect is real both online and in real life.
mass panics are still possible. but you can viral them into positive things.
kill your ego at all costs ego kills in the end. the hive mind band wagon effect is real both online and in real life.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
The most beautiful social marketer in toronto and most intersectional feminist - caro The most beautiful social marketer in toronto and most intersectional feminist - caro The most beautiful social marketer in toronto and most intersectional feminist - caro The most beautiful social marketer in toronto and most intersectional feminist - caro ICE QUEEN
ICE QUEEN ICE QUEEN ICE QUEEN ICE QUEEN ICE QUEEN ICE QUEEN ICE QUEEN ICE QUEEN ICE QUEEN ICE QUEEN ICE QUEEN ICE QUEEN ICE QUEEN ICE QUEEN ICE QUEEN ICE QUEEN ICE QUEEN ICE QUEEN ICE QUEEN ICE QUEEN ICE QUEEN ICE QUEEN ICE QUEEN ICE QUEEN ICE QUEEN ICE QUEEN ICE QUEEN ICE QUEEN ICE QUEEN

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
a lot of it is repeated ramblings, patch notes, random pictures and completely incomprehensible gibberish

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
This guy seems to have had a really bad experience in prison

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
2 the men who tried to murder me

ouch

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
What in God's name is wrong with this loving bozo?

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
This is juicy

quote:

Dear Katherine, I am sorry if I caused you serious worry. I was writing nonsense for fun as you often
do as well on the internet or text message. You and I started dating because of the pickup line about
ìhey baby ru looking 4 insemination ;-)î or something disgusting like that.
You also told me you'd call
the police on me and I stopped messaging you, and then you rigged your okcupid profile to be my 98%
match so I could not ignore you, you admit this to my family at dinner saying ìHe made me chase himî.
I have never been out to victimize you or possess you only help you overcome your issues, some of
which I;'ve identified with through empathy not relation. I read and write a lot on the internet as you
know it is my career. I was writing nonsense for fun and took it too far.

I must tell you I love you
regardless of your life choices and hold no grudge anger or jealousy for you saying you are loving one
of my childhood teammates from tribes and that he has a larger penis than my small penis and that I am
disgusting etc and that you organized and endorsed my attempted murder.
AS it is all fictional on the
internet and unverifiable without subpoena of somethingawful's forums which were rigged by radium
to malfunction specifically for that reason, also the programming language the forums are on was
rigged as well h3h3 very elite. I support anyone you are attached to but somethingawful forums and
internet culture were part of my childhood. So was social shaming and being controversial. I am sorry
my controversial nature spilled over into your life. I figured you'd relate because you are a FYAD
regular.
I do not own a gun nor do I believe in their usage or killing or physical violence. Ever. I am a
practicing Zen Buddhist pacifist, with an emphasis on self defense and just war theory.
I believe in
personal responsibility, charity, empathy, and socialized/free everything in abundance through
technology. I would never harm you or your friends and family and I truly treasured my time with you
all. Im very saddened you could not be honest with me or yourself or even your doctors about your
online lifestyle. And it sucked my friends had to tell me you were ìcucking me with a black man, and
all my tribes childhood friends, and you did porn, and were a neo nazi eugenics slutî on the darknet.
I
hope it was all gossip and lies.

I especially enjoyed mowing your moms front yard and taking care of
your brother. I'm sad I cant be part of that but I hope you can forgive me and allow me to participate in
the e-culture I helped seed and grow and evolve. I have been working in internet e-culture and e-sports
for over 20 years now. It is as much my life as it is yours.

Regardless of lowtax's fake troll on my
reregistration which is largely garbage as you have just as many accounts as I do over your 18 years of
posting on SA (soemthing awful).

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

quote:

-euthanasia or truth becomes a priority. Breaking the law because you're already dead.

stay safe insane goon ghost

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

quote:

I thank stephen harper for this gently caress YOU MOTHER FUCKER JAIL RUINS PPLS LIVES U
PRIVILEGED BITCH PERMANENT CRIMINAL RECORDS MAKE U UNEMPLOYABLE AND
STUCK IN THE CASTE SYSTEM OF POVERTY gently caress YOURSELF IF YOU ENDORSE THIS
poo poo IDC IF UR KID GOT SHOT MURDERED RAPED ETC gently caress YOU FOR SOCIAL
VINDICTIVENESS IN A VIOLENT OR ANTI-SOCIAL WAY

:yeah:

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
Holy poo poo I feel like I've been skimming this for forever but I'm only 1/7th of the way through

Yeah this is too much

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
It looks like he starts repeating himself several times, I've seen the Dear Katherine letter a few times now.

quote:

what if you can give people panic attacks and seizures through socially pressuring internet memes and
indirect communication while remaining anonymous and protected (see adbusters article on fascism
and maintaining a thug castle)

I want a thug castle

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Captain Yossarian posted:

What in God's name is wrong with this loving bozo?

He is ill and I hope he gets the help he needs.

Victis
Mar 26, 2008

so is dgsw Katherine or Coral or are they the same person

time for you to come clean dadgay

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Minimalist Program posted:

He is ill and I hope he gets the help he needs.

I hope he gets married :bigtran:

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
if Miley Cyrus really is a goon I just wanna say hey whats up, i like your music and you are cool. lets be friends

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
this'll end like that bjork dude

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Hey Lowtax, I think this manifesto should be the forum terms of service when new people register here. Make sure they scroll all the way through and agree to the terms.

President Kucinich
Feb 21, 2003

Bitterly Clinging to my AK47 and Das Kapital

I would pay money for a leatherbound copy of this for my coffee table in the garage.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Brannock posted:

This is juicy

drat, tat gu y used the word filter in his goonifesto

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I expected this to be the Elliot Rodger manifesto when I clicked the thread.

That's probably better read.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Great listening while reading this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0UBZkiCIBs

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

quote:

Racism on the internet:

When children swear at you, when they call you the n word, when you get told you are being raped

online from a young age. The internet is a rape culture, this isn't going to change. Everyone gets

intellectually dominated on the internet at some point and feels abused censoring the language wont

change that. Being turned into a mental slave or intellectual ìtoyî for a smarter person is regular. The

somethingawful colloquial term ìniggeredî an Anita Sarkeesian Somethingawful.com term fits with

Kennedy's history of the word friend of the family in which he argues for its total re appropriation by African

Americans to use to describe white racists or its complete censorship and criminalization. On the

internet this simply isn't possible so in the 2000s during the racism wars of the internet people just

agreed to let to slide while stomping out organized racists everywhere. In this regard we had a

renaissance of racial awareness on the internet and accepted our global unique ethnicity as ìinternet

peopleî without skin or genetic traits, only operating as information memes connected to real bodies.

The breaking of Poe's Law in real life and the integration of more internet into the real world

complicates this as Life tends to be Stranger Than Fiction and often confused as such.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
So what did this "Dare" guy do to get permabanned anyway?

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Chomp8645 posted:

So what did this "Dare" guy do to get permabanned anyway?
You may also know him as a long string of GBS posters early last month (IIRC) who posted inane one-line garbage and charged back for his accounts before being outed in a general sense by Something Awful LLC's CEO Richard Kyanka on GBS.

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

Read the word microaggresion in a dumb pink font and closed it immediately

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
lmao is this guy like the Time Cube guys son or something?

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

i like this kid

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy

Applewhite posted:

Am I mentioned? If not I'm not reading it.

Same

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
im deep into thsi

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

jBrereton posted:

You may also know him as a long string of GBS posters early last month (IIRC) who posted inane one-line garbage and charged back for his accounts before being outed in a general sense by Something Awful LLC's CEO Richard Kyanka on GBS.

I thought he didn't get the chargebacks because he waited too long/had too many.

GeneralZod
May 28, 2003

Kneel before Zod!
Grimey Drawer

tomstuart posted:

She did not wear panties very often that summer.

same

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
Is this the same dude where lowtax called his mom and dad or whatever

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

I miss Elliot Rodgers =/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Timing context is everything and distorts perceptions terribly if viewed in a black and white manner

on the internet we are all rainbow but its easier to just say indigo if you like being a solid colour

ya you can change teams if you want and honor and loyalty dont mean a lot

commitment and ethics though are pretty cool

and just war theory

and Narnia

and true friendship teamwork honesty compassion love PEACE

• Locked thread