Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Practicing Hypnolaw since 1990
Grimey Drawer
Are you sure this isn't a Zack Parsons draft?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
I like the parts where he talks about pozzing.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014

Sancho posted:

I miss Elliot Rodgers =/

I miss Missy Elliot

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

Is this even legal? What abou the 6th amendment or what americans always say when they are banned

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
What is it with this place and crazy people?

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps

quote:

trace back information meme sources simply using quantum probabilities and game theory

this means you can trace back things to "the initial sin"

:frogon:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Ilustforponydeath posted:

we all float down here

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps

Ilustforponydeath posted:

quote:

kill your ego at all costs ego kills in the end. the hive mind band wagon effect is real both online and in real life.

mass panics are still possible. but you can viral them into positive things.

kill your ego at all costs ego kills in the end. the hive mind band wagon effect is real both online and in real life.

mass panics are still possible. but you can viral them into positive things.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
I'm not reading that poo poo. Someone please break it down for me in Photoshop terms

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Alan Smithee posted:

I'm not reading that poo poo. Someone please break it down for me in Photoshop terms

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Captain Yossarian posted:

What in God's name is wrong with this loving bozo?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
yeah i looked through the first page or two of that and decided i couldnt read it. like literally the color contrast of the document was hurting my eyes so i abandoned for my own safety/sanity

Rynex
Sep 26, 2007

thathonkey posted:

yeah i looked through the first page or two of that and decided i couldnt read it. like literally the color contrast of the document was hurting my eyes so i abandoned for my own safety/sanity

You're not missing much. The bulk of this is just insane poo poo he's posted on forums. I recognized some of it from r/tribes, so I'm going to assume all of it is.. The rest are weird, heavily compressed images that are turned 90 degrees.

Coolie Ghost
Jan 16, 2013

sensible dissent dispenser
this manifesto is really the phil k dick of cyber-ethics and i'm sure this ex forums poster will be making some very important bitcoin alternatives in the near future based on digital microaggression, but it's really overshadowed by that who knew forums poster and GBSus died gay so what for our sins actually had curves in all the right places the whole time

Coolie Ghost
Jan 16, 2013

sensible dissent dispenser
grandiosity, schizotypal personality disorder, type II narcissism, by your powers combined, i'm the "everything is everthing" fractalnoia crammed into the terrible formatting

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Oh cool somebody spent an afternoon copy\pasting wierd stuff and find\replaceing in forum references and then putting it in a pdf with stupid pictures.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
god drat it, i was just about ready to send lowtax my 341 page manifesto but now theres no point

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
Between the repetitive rambling and the awful formatting, it's like Kevin Havens and Doobie had a mind meld.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

8 track betamax posted:

Oh cool somebody spent an afternoon copy\pasting wierd stuff and find\replaceing in forum references and then putting it in a pdf with stupid pictures.

Yes, but he did it for 300 pages.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

drilldo squirt posted:

Yes, but he did it for 300 pages.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

This reminds me a lot of some hallucinations I had after 5 days without sleep...

The moral of the story is don't do acid for 5 days in a row, kids.

Uxzuigal
Jan 16, 2013

Chill Berserker Dude

Minimalist Program posted:

I read all of the insane 342 page goon manifesto and I was not disappointed. HEck I even learned the secret identity of forums poster dad gay so what, and also that radium was a reclusive genius who programmed the SA forums as a root kit that automatically pays people to make good posts as part of a shadow cabal of monetized posters we don't know about.

e: lol.

https://twitter.com/lowtax/status/718240416596889600

Wow, this guy is genuinly disturbed... Lowtax, get a restraining order and a machinegun, never know what insane nutjobs like this come up with.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Uxzuigal posted:

Wow, this guy is genuinly disturbed... Lowtax, get a restraining order and a machinegun, never know what insane nutjobs like this come up with.

let's kickstart lowtax's sentry drones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqHrTtvFFIs

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
Someone with access to one of those plagiarism checkers should see if he copy pasted or if he wrote it all himself, thanks and godbless.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

It's a dogcrew thing.

Uxzuigal
Jan 16, 2013

Chill Berserker Dude

We should pay scientists to make LadyAmbien a machine gun bra as well.

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
dad gay cant be a lady.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
dhrtrthnrthnr

2 days to activate a tw account 10 bux on sa

agredshfdgnvn jnhkjjkljljljljldfghbnf

rules on the internet and why theyre dumb unless they cause monetary loss

aaseghreshrdher

academic book smart vs social book smart LOL RETARDS

hiring based on school in a post broadband world vs hiring on portfolio pedigree and word of mouth

the court system and narrative story, mediation as an assistance mechanism to intimate crimes without

violence (or with pending request)

being banned from the internet and how much it fucks you over + censorship in e-culture

sexual abuse victims and how they cope with the long term ptsd, biological female anger resentment

and manipulation. Violence and ptsd relief for sexual abuse victims. Cheating and sexual abuse victims.

Orgy culture and sexual abuse victims (ken park). Social justice and sexual abuse victims (hard candy).

Traumatic childhoods (kids).

trolling vs e-bullying in a gang/group harassment how many suicidal teenage girls turn into dead bodies

come on losers

The Walking Dad
Dec 31, 2012
I wish that Dad Gay, So What? would cuck me and ruin my life, I'm being serious so hit me up sometime.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
Please don't post my diary, tia!

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Minimalist Program posted:

I read all of the insane 342 page goon manifesto and I was not disappointed. HEck I even learned the secret identity of forums poster dad gay so what, and also that radium was a reclusive genius who programmed the SA forums as a root kit that automatically pays people to make good posts as part of a shadow cabal of monetized posters we don't know about.

e: lol.

https://twitter.com/lowtax/status/718240416596889600

lowtax is going to get murdered

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial
not reading it but left it open for later

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender

Robo Reagan posted:

lowtax is going to get murdered

im pretty sure lowtax has always been on somebody's death list for the past 17 years now. he is brave

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
DARE to resist posting & memes

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
i like when im havin a rough day and worryin that maybe my brain is too f*#£ed up and i am not sane and then I see a thing like this and realize that believing in darkness magick and casting goodpost spells on my kindle to help me get more out of my forums experience doesn't make me crazy it just makes me worthless

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

dhrtrthnrthnr

2 days to activate a tw account 10 bux on sa

agredshfdgnvn jnhkjjkljljljljldfghbnf

rules on the internet and why theyre dumb unless they cause monetary loss

aaseghreshrdher

academic book smart vs social book smart LOL RETARDS

hiring based on school in a post broadband world vs hiring on portfolio pedigree and word of mouth

the court system and narrative story, mediation as an assistance mechanism to intimate crimes without

violence (or with pending request)

being banned from the internet and how much it fucks you over + censorship in e-culture

sexual abuse victims and how they cope with the long term ptsd, biological female anger resentment

and manipulation. Violence and ptsd relief for sexual abuse victims. Cheating and sexual abuse victims.

Orgy culture and sexual abuse victims (ken park). Social justice and sexual abuse victims (hard candy).

Traumatic childhoods (kids).

trolling vs e-bullying in a gang/group harassment how many suicidal teenage girls turn into dead bodies

come on losers

This could have been written by half the posters in ycs

Genderfluent
Jul 15, 2015

http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683853

Looks like this guy is melting down all over the internet

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Cool_tony posted:

http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683853

Looks like this guy is melting down all over the internet

And here

quote:

Lowtax's wife involves herself by claiming the pro gamer identity of GaTeWay (the youngest trans/female pro gamer in history) and fails to perform when called out by the real gateway's friends.

http://sacrificialsociology.blogspot.com.au/2016/04/overwatch-dan-touesnard-chump-gossip.html

Lolie fucked around with this message at 06:28 on Apr 9, 2016

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
why that guy type all those words?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flutieflakes017
Feb 16, 2012

only if you've been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain

ROFLburger posted:

Is this the same dude where lowtax called his mom and dad or whatever

I would like to know more...

• Locked thread