Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dmyggregre
Apr 21, 2016
Alex Dare Levert internet public figure and autist gg gl hf

k8 ur 00 account is nothing compared to the shared knowledge of all the mid 90s ones i was forced to take interest in due TO BE IN CHILDRENS JAIL WITH loving MARK

lowtax ur slash dot skillz suck man put the loving first and last name on it

and ur wife has to give me back the name GaTeWaY she stole from me when she was tg athena that is mine to keep gently caress u

if im gonna be poor i at least want my transexual/hot raver babe childhood internet handles attritubuted properly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dmyggregre
Apr 21, 2016
this piece of spam mail is getting published soon so make ur mark ups and edits and charge for urselves first because it is on a unique creative commons licecnse and can be public profit from whoever puts it up with no legal injuction from the autor

the real life physical copies of which 60 have sold at 5.5 inch wide by 7 inch tall

dmyggregre
Apr 21, 2016
love how sn0w, meph, and Redux all are hiding behind their big boi somethingawful moderator names and then i get to be litterally in some kind of caste system where the definition of slef imposed spergin RYNEX AND PORTALS both masturbate to the IDEA that they are smarter than me

just youve got mail each other and gently caress u dumb walrus pedophiles

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

dmyggregre
Apr 21, 2016

mdm posted:

im the "COMMUNIST PUSSY"

its good but its no niggerstomper58

assuming u arent lurker or mike or circa or someone of that nature even lester or john

but assuming u are stickycow mike

then u are no communist pussy

and bron deleted her god drat facebook over that shitbetween cory and u

THIS IS Y I DONT DATE FORUM SLUTS OR E-SPORTS GROUPIES

KATE BROKE THE DEAL AND LIED

gently caress YOU ALL AND DIE gently caress YOU

dmyggregre
Apr 21, 2016

Moist von Lipwig posted:

Dare come back to IRC we miss you

https://discord.gg/0iqKAu1UmUrgcQZN

k8\'s sister litterally logged into this a couple nights ago to track down my user name and send me a fantastic dirty letter

this is probably linked tome hiding all of irenes old erotic novels in her bookcase randomly summer 2013 and knowing k8 was arrogant enough to believe that they wouldnt be read

they was read k8 they was :p

dmyggregre
Apr 21, 2016

Luvcow posted:

you sound like a whiny little bitch

lol i have seen some whiny little bitches make large multi million dollar video games so ya if my friends who r sick of working poo poo jobs or want to make some extra league rec money etc tell me to do something

and it happens to be involved with GOAT FYAD TROLLS on sa

ya im gonna word salad my way into a katie nontop article or some kind of court case or jail or etc etc etc etc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dmyggregre
Apr 21, 2016

That Robot posted:

hey dare have you ever been penetrated before?

you sound like the type of guy who likes to get penetrated

k8 try very hard to accomplish this but i refuse

the only contenders for my anal virgin r like manyak (cuz we all know hes probably bi and hes been my replacement bff online for the last year LOL) or like k8's sister or something of that nature

would have to be an elite butt loving

i do not want no n00bies from team hubris with ample amounts of their own hubris still or fans of said

k8, ur husband was a hawkbat whether he gonna admit it or not :D

• Locked thread