Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
is it a good idea to teach kids social justice in spanish class
gently caress you
this is some :laffo: stuff
:zoid:
social justice is totes good :nutshot:
lol no :secondpost:
you are offending xir feelings and zim will be very upset
the teacher was foolish for doing what she did
that's a hot tamale of a question :boom:
View Results

• Locked thread
Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
Never tell anyone anything about yourself

I told the government I am a postbox in the middle of a field and refuse to give them a name because I ain't gonna get spied on by the fuckin illuminati ya dig?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
You ever had those little things floating past your vision?

Yeah those? Those are displays for when They are accessing your vision to record data.

You gotta dig that poo poo out with a needle, I can teach you how for like, five or six gold coins (I don't take money because it's covered in chemicals designed to mind control us)

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
Sliders are racist because they were invented by white people, off to the gulag with ye

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

This is problematic

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
Spanish isn't even a real language it was invented for star trek

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
why do people say "people of colour" and not just "people"

are they racist?

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Tubesock posted:

she should have used the standardized test. how else are you supposed to check privilege across the states.

-35, so i get my patreon dollers now?

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

The White Dragon posted:

drat you have a lot of mitigating factors to make up for being retarded

please use the term "brainfucked" you gwailo

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

CountryMatters posted:

I love when privilege chart comes up in these threads and dozens of people will talk about how dumb and ridiculous a blatant joke image is as if it were real, even when it has "Add it up if you cant add -30" and "If you are doing this on a friday or saterday night add -15"

Hurr durr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
Remember when these people tried to say Polish people were never oppressed because of their white privileges, and that they didn't have a culture of their own because they were white?

But they are the non-racist, so it's okay to say things like that.

• Locked thread