Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thebigcow
Jan 3, 2001

Bully!
Some kind of site to site VPN, preferably limited to just the phone.

I don't have any particular suggestions, but that is what you need to look into.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thebigcow
Jan 3, 2001

Bully!

Ur Getting Fatter posted:

gently caress me I've been trying to get ddwrt to connect to my Asus router via OpenVPN for the better part of a day now and it's no use.

Probably gonna end up buying another Asus router just for this.

FatCow posted:

An ASA5505 is like $300. Don't fart around with DDWRT in a business environment.

thebigcow
Jan 3, 2001

Bully!
Does anyone have phone service from Time Warner Cable? Right now we have an Arris box with what looks like a centronics connector going to a 66 block. It has a single yellow ethernet port that I haven't been able to find anything about.

thebigcow
Jan 3, 2001

Bully!
I don't know, but I wonder if some day people will have a problem getting off the spam caller lists that Google and others maintain because the number they bought used to be owned by a call center. It'd be like getting an IP address and finding out it was blacklisted for spam.

• Locked thread