Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
Any recommendations for full hosted VoIP?

4 locations, NYC, LA, London, Paris. Employees per office is 30, 10,10, 10 in that order.

We're looking for iPhone/Android app/Windows/OSX softphones only so people's extensions follow them.

In NY we'd need a receptionist console.

I honestly have no idea where to begin. We're rolling out Google Apps so I'm kind of thinking of picking the best option per location and just telling people to use Hangouts for inter office calls (like our current extension VTL setup on an ancient 3com NBX setup).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Thanks Ants posted:

Fuze is good

Looks pretty good, kind of frustrated their website doesn't give pricing. Also a lit of their offerings seem kind of redundant with GSuite/Hangouts being implemented for us. I put in a request for contact from their sales team so fingers crossed.

• Locked thread