Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
Asterisk is great if you're not relying on it for a paycheck. i run a small raspi board at home for some phones so i can sit on conference calls without burning my ear up, and I also do a lot of experimentation using the app_rpt plugin for Asterisk, which interfaces it to various two-way and ham radios. I can fire off touch tones over the air and it'll pipe back with a speech synth'd weather report or a slow-scan TV image of a webcam. And of course you can link it with other radio nodes via IAX.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread