Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Exactly what I wanted. So glad to see it get an anime considering the manga came out at a snail's pace. Could not stop laughing and I'm pretty sure that's the best OP of the season. I cannot wait for my personal favorite chapter to be adapted, the one with the girl with the camera.

Sakamoto is perfect. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Acchan :allears:

Worth the wait. What a fun show. That jazzy musical number makes me belly-laugh every time it hits.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

The best chapter is next episode!

But this one was hilarious. All the girls shifting into attack mode was incredible.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

:allears:

It was perfect. The copier part is what made me truly love the manga in the first place and the ending sequence's lighting was a gorgeous touch.

DVD-only final episode sucks, though. I need my Sakamoto fix.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

As someone who looks uncomfortably similar to Sera I appreciated this episode.

The tactical espionage action in the first half had me actually laughing out loud after a few episodes of mere chuckles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

This was my anime of the season. Nothing compares. Spot-on adaptation.

• Locked thread