Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yeah actually they will
Officer: We got a cause of death on the stiff?
Mortician: This is only a preliminary reading, but it looks like he tried to eat a single cornflake, and the sharp edges of the flake cut up the inside of his throat so he choked to death on his own blood, and with his last moment of consciousness he dragged himself towards his computer keyboard and pressed the scroll lock key aka the worst keyboard key

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrWillsauce

What if you took a bullet for the president, but you lived, but you suffered from anxiety and panic attacks and when you were up on stage and the president was presenting you with the medal of honor, you freaked out and had a heart attack and died right there?

Macnult

Glass Bottom Boat posted:

died posting on this forum

"lmao were they reading a bunch of stuff in comic sans?"
"mhmm. and what's up with that color scheme?"
"I dunno it's pretty chill."
"chyeah."

alnilam

no they will not posted:

Mortician: This is only a preliminary reading, but it looks like he tried to eat a single cornflake, and the sharp edges of the flake cut up the inside of his throat so he choked to death on his own blood, and with his last moment of consciousness he dragged himself towards his computer keyboard and pressed the scroll lock key aka the worst keyboard key

MrWillsauce

everybody dies imo

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

no they will not posted:

hahaha

Robot Made of Meat

Macnult posted:

"lmao were they reading a bunch of stuff in comic sans?"
"mhmm. and what's up with that color scheme?"
"I dunno it's pretty chill."
"chyeah."

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

ScrubLeague

Well chief from what I can tell he appears to have suffered a stroke while straining to twist open a bottle of low-cal Caesar dressing. I'm not even sure why he was going to all the trouble, as the bottle was a plastic squeezer that flips open. Stranger still, there are no vegetables of any kind in this house, so we have no leads on what he was planning to use the dressing for.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
- So where was the body?
- Uhh, in the walk-in freezer.
- How ironic, looks like the chef got ch...
- No wait, I had the map upside down. It was in the bathroom.

YEAAAAAHHH

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
"he died as he lived,
patheticly."

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

DeepQantas

He died as he lived... choking on a pretzel

Senior Management

He died as he lived...... a disappointment to his parents

:jerry:

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Hahaha. "If."

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
He died as he died. In the moment

MrWillsauce

he died as he died: dead

MrWillsauce

what if you abruptly died while you were in the middle of dying? Like you were having a heart attack and right in your last second of life you fell down and broke your neck and that killed you before the heart attack did. And also you had terminal cancer that was gonna kill you any day now. And also you were gonna die of old age eventually, anyways. And the sun was eventually gonna explode so you were dying of that too.

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
he died with his life flashing before his eyes: his life flashing before his eyes

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
he died as he lived, 25 years old

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

JoJoJosephSmith

knew an important professor who died eating pizza at a pizza hut

hemale in pain

irokia posted:

knew an important professor who died eating pizza at a pizza hut

this thread is for people dying to mediocre stuff not awesome stuff like eating pizza

MrWillsauce

at a pizza hut though, so not so awesome. The only thing worse would be dying in a little caesar's

hemale in pain

i hope he had the sausage crust

MrWillsauce

...are you making that up?

TozmaT
dying while eating a salad at pizza hut would be pretty mediocre but there are literally no salads in their menu's salad section so

Dying at pizza hut while covertly eating a salad you smuggled in via tupperware

iustorum_anime

I once got hit by a car while crossing the Pizza Hut parking lot. I didn't die though, which was lucky

google THIS

died while working on a car that I started working on several centuries ago

DeepQantas

Died while just hanging out with hoodlums

what a mediocre way to go Jesus :/

Adiabatic

What have you assholes done now?
imagine, if you will, amassing a great merchant fleet and propelling yourself from the slums to a wealthy and powerful position

you live in constant fear that some backstabbing charlatan will come take it from you

but you hold on and push through the stress and responsibility because your name will mean something

you donate huge sums in hopes that they build statues of you and name bathhouses in your honor

many sleepless nights are filled with the grim understanding that one day your name will be uttered for the very last time

you devote your life to greatness, however it may come

suddenly, a rumbling, then blackness.

two thousand years later, a second-year archaeology major on an internship-trip to italy uncovers your charred face

"lol bill check this dude out he's picking his nose"

buglord

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Dying at work is a scary thought, especially if its at a job you hate. Finish ringing up some horrible customers, get a heart attack and die on the way to the break room.

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
Dying while watching the game of thrones with that "shame, shame" scene :boom:

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
died from being too horny in a barrel

DeepQantas

Swimming upstream, caught by a bear

Senior Management

I have the coolest death ever lined up but I worry that I might accidentally die eating some yogurt on the way there.

MrWillsauce

if you need any help with your cool death let me know

Senior Management

MrWillsauce posted:

if you need any help with your cool death let me know

Thanks though I think I have this sorted. Though now that I think about it I could use a body guard to make sure I get there intact.

MrWillsauce

alright I'm happy to help. what's the plan?

Senior Management

MrWillsauce posted:

alright I'm happy to help. what's the plan?

I'll contact you when the time comes.

yeah actually they will
I thought an assassin was waving at me so I bit down on a cyanide pill but it turned out he was waving at the person behind me

google THIS

no they will not posted:

I thought an assassin was waving at me so I bit down on a cyanide pill but it turned out he was waving at the person behind me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrWillsauce

I was captured and they were gonna torture me for information so I broke the tooth with the cyanide capsule in it, and just as I did, all of the kidnappers pulled off their masks and said "SURPRISE!!!" and it was my friends for the CIA all along. They all remembered it was my birthday today, and I was so touched. And then I foamed at the mouth and died. How embarrassing.

• Locked thread