Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

taqueria del sol if you in to the real poo poo

nuevo loredo if you into realer poo poo

wow didnt expect to find the most truth post ever already here didnt even need to make it myself :respek:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
how come nobody said chipotle yet?

Ps. More places shlhld offer tortas imho real untapped market or also tamals

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i like when people use "awesome drunk food" as a lure to go to some restaurant that's dumb as hell dude. awesome drunk food is all about convenience and proximity.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
ive seen a number of great local mexican places transform into gringo havens complete with full english menus, pictures of the food, and 300-500% uptick in prices on every single item. in that regard i appreciate that so many goons support taco bell.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
lol if you actually like colombian or ecuadorian food

• Locked thread