Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

If scientists developed a pill that would double a man's penis size at the cost of him going sterile the entire human race would go extinct (even sooner).

He'd be dead in the walgreen's parking lot next to an empty bottle of pills with his dick sticking out of the sunroof

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

down n out posted:

He'd be dead in the walgreen's parking lot next to an empty bottle of pills with his dick sticking out of the sunroof

http://pbfcomics.com/4

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

If scientists developed a pill that would double a man's penis size at the cost of him going sterile the entire human race would go extinct (even sooner).

Holy poo poo where can i get these pills

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

I'd knock some willing chick up and then pop a couple of these.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Came for the dick pills

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i would like to have an uncomfortably large penis, to help start the "arms race" of women widening their vaginas to accommodate comically large penises, and vice versa.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Comically Oversized, Circus Penises

An idea who's time has cum.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Has someone said Chive shirts. Even if they did I'm saying Chive shirts.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

i would like to have an uncomfortably large penis, to help start the "arms race" of women widening their vaginas to accommodate comically large penises, and vice versa.

You know, humans have abnormally large brains, and abnormally large penises. So, basically, this arms race is already happening!

Dr.Mrs.The Monarch
Aug 8, 2005

Obamunist Troll Bot: Built to bring a One World Government to the People

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

well yeah people who wear them EVERYwhere are inherently obnoxious like a majority of people who only wear one type of thing everywhere, theyre just more convenient in warmer weather than carrying a stupid bag with me or a sweater with pockets that its too hot out to wear

What the hell do you people have to carry around? My pants and my shorts that are all not cargo shorts have two front and two back pockets and at most I use 3 of those pockets

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Cloning cells from your prostate gland and growing a 55gallon external prostate gland in a wheeled tank that you can attach to your taint for firehose cum blasting

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

hey youtube, here's a look at my newest 'state rig

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Congressionally mandated work leave so you can milk your balls.

whalesteak
May 6, 2013

Maoist Pussy posted:

Cloning cells from your prostate gland and growing a 55gallon external prostate gland in a wheeled tank that you can attach to your taint for firehose cum blasting

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Neal Stephenson novels

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
White socks

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

VendaGoat posted:

What if it's two cantaloupes and a Vienna sausage?

Acceptable, women love huge balls

somuch_gravy
Oct 25, 2014

this place is good and not bad
skinny black jeans go with every outfit and look good when you have normal sized legs. looser fitting black jeans looks like tripp pants

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Black jeans are "in" right now so the cool kids are wearing them

I see people wearing overalls too but lol im not getting in that train

naem
May 29, 2011

I avoid all jean trends because nothing ages faster

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Dark indigo straight leg jeans have always looked good

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Professor Shark posted:

Dark indigo straight leg jeans have always looked good

:agreed:

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
Boots

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

All You Men look at what you've done to this poor sick woman:

She doesn't think ANY of this stuff looks good, and yet-
She wears it for YOU. YOU LIKE THIS.

Well, at least she's not fat. That's like instant 6 right there.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

:confused: women love boots

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

thathonkey posted:

:confused: women love boots

That's all I saw last night was chicks in high boots just below the knee. So turned on was I.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

GORILLA BASTARD posted:

Well, at least she's not fat. That's like instant 6 right there.

Go to a trailer park or laundromat, you never seen skinny girls look so bad. All bony hillbilly noses and teeth that are all turned in on each other.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

criscodisco posted:

I don't know, I lived in the hood after college and those bitches could talk serious poo poo. I woke up one because two Latina girls were screaming in the alley behind my house "bitch I'll kick you in the stomach two babies fall out" and poo poo like that.

Also, very tiny balls and a big donger is awful. I actually don't mind a small dick at all, but dick size and ball size should be proportionate.

those women generally believe they can beat whoever's rear end, though. you do have a point, but they also still fall under either "can back it up" or "have convinced themselves they can back it up." I would rather fight a pit bull than a Latina from the neighborhood I lived in when I lived in Indianapolis.

very tiny balls and a huge donger is just the most hilarious thing ever, to me

criscodisco posted:

Go to a trailer park or laundromat, you never seen skinny girls look so bad. All bony hillbilly noses and teeth that are all turned in on each other.

don't forget the 80's/90's hairstyles (lots of bangs and curling iron use) and spackled-on cheap foundation/blue eye shadow/pink frosted lip gloss combo that makes them look decades older

or the skin issues because apparently sunscreen is banned in trailer parks

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
The inability to control your rage

BelgianWaffle
Aug 25, 2002
damn Belgian
beards are not manly

Strong Convections
May 8, 2008
Gold necklaces on hairy chests.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
pasty white old dude legs

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
eating poo poo out of assholes

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Seeing those faded black jeans looks like the sort of thing that the greasy loner kids in high school wear to look cool and tough.

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010
Cargo pants are a cardinal sin, cargo shorts only work if you dress like a pop punk idiot(aka be a teenager). Black jeans owns but you gotta have the legs and attitude for em, same with jorts. Kinda hard to pull of jorts with a nice blazers, better go for chino shorts then If u gotta have shorts.

Not surprised so many goons dont know how to dress nice.

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

Zombiepop posted:

Cargo pants are a cardinal sin, cargo shorts only work if you dress like a pop punk idiot(aka be a teenager). Black jeans owns but you gotta have the legs and attitude for em, same with jorts. Kinda hard to pull of jorts with a nice blazers, better go for chino shorts then If u gotta have shorts.

Not surprised so many goons dont know how to dress nice.

Nah cargo pants are great ure just a fashion faget

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Nah.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Wearing cargo shorts and a plain black pocket t-shirt. gently caress Da Haters. :cool:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot
Cargo pants, metal tshirt, white socks in sandals - laid back n all the bitches flock to me.

• Locked thread