Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
First Play Build
Turtle
No Shield Melee
Caster
Kaz, what should I do. Tell me like you used to
View Results

• Locked thread
Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

Benny D posted:

If you're worried about coming from bloodborne I can assure you this game rewards you for aggression

That's true for just about anything, in my experience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008
I thought this game wasn't that hard but then I fought the third boss :negative:

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

sector_corrector posted:

approx the 4th (???) boss: they took the pinwheel formula and gave him an update, which is sick but still not really hard. or hell maybe i've just been playing this series for 4,000 hours.

I thing Souls' difficulty is exaggerated for marketing aside from a couple of things that are just genuine horseshit for everyone.

Looking at you, lightning reindeer filled area in Crown of the Ivory King

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

Fungah! posted:

theyre tough games dingus

yah, but they're tough but fair, you're not really getting tortured here.

It's all doable.

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008
Guys I hosed up.

I was all set to be Guts in Dark Souls 3, but I stopped using ultra greatswords completely and now exclusively use dinky straight swords because they're so much better anyways.

I've found my own behelit and it is a Heavy Infused +6 Dark Sword...

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

goferchan posted:

Is there any quest trigger stuff I can gently caress up by continuing into Boreal Valley before Smouldering Lake? Or vice versa? Not sure where to hit first

Finish exploring smoldering lake if you want to do yuria's thing

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

Bobnumerotres posted:

in my scuffle w/ a certain NPC i murdered the ash lady at the bonfire. but she's just back there pissed at you and raises her prices lmao

you can get rid of the price hike by absolving your sins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

Soral posted:

the dlc will be about the deep i hope. i want another water level since the bloodborne dlc was so insanely good

I wanna go to Londor!

*bangs fists on table*

I wanna go to Londor!

• Locked thread