Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
First Play Build
Turtle
No Shield Melee
Caster
Kaz, what should I do. Tell me like you used to
View Results

• Locked thread
Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Dlc release made me realize I played all of the dark souls games but never gone through 100% of the content for any of them, so last night I made up a bandit and started the trek through undead burg. All of this poo poo is getting beat. :black101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

My instinct was to freak the heck out and roll into a wall repeatedly

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Half my dark souls deaths are panicked rolls into traps, enemies, off cliffs, etc

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Sir alonne rises from the ground and prepares himself for single combat as a seasoned warrior recreates cirque du soleil in front of him

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Got to the first bell last night, gargoyles still majorly gently caress me up. I miss dodging diagonally. I hate that the halberd has a whiff animation. I love that the halberd is god tier. Im ready for tonight where I get majorly hosed up by the capra demon

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Rediscovered that the hardest boss in dark souls is those loving titanite demons at the bottom of sens

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Soral posted:

just fight them one at a time with the rusted iron ring, man

I tried but I think my bigger problem was I thought I could take them down without a shield when theyre nothing but hitboxes

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Rebeat ornstein and smough on the first go. In contrast I died to the taurus demon two times lol

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Epic

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Went through the artorias dlc for the first time and beat manus, now I feel incredibly powerful and ready to take on all the other bosses

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

I had a lot more trouble with manus than artorias, but yeah artorias was tough as gently caress. One of my favorite souls boss fights now, even including bloodborne bosses

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Benny D posted:

The third strongest feels moment in souls is when you beat manus with the secret summon before Sif and he sniffs you before
the fight

He backed up and refused to attack me first after that cutscene :(

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

my reaction to fighting artorias and manus for the first time and losing badly: poo poo. this is an asshload of gently caress! who the gently caress designed these pieces of poo poo, this is cancer. miyazaki is cancer. byullshit undodgeable moves, no solution
my reaction after beating artorias and manus for the first time: These are the best bosses in dark souls and I want to fight them again

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Dark souls 3 is miyazaki going a little nuts with the chalice dungeon concept

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

[me, creating a mod for the dark souls death message]: This poster thinks you can reason with racists and bigots instead of killing them like the mangy dogs they are

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

All dark souls bosses beaten. on to the next game, and replaying the best dlc in the series (brume tower)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

https://gfycat.com/AnimatedEllipticalCod

• Locked thread