Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
First Play Build
Turtle
No Shield Melee
Caster
Kaz, what should I do. Tell me like you used to
View Results

• Locked thread
bokealoke
Nov 10, 2009

Bobnumerotres posted:

yeah the second phase is really easy and quick, just focus on the big dude and he'll stagger quickly.

This is really good advice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bokealoke
Nov 10, 2009
Was anyone else jumped by the second boss when fighting packs of wolves ?

bokealoke
Nov 10, 2009
If you go back and talk to Yuria at Firelink shrine she also has a few new lines of dialogue, both for the beginning and end of the DLC.

bokealoke
Nov 10, 2009

I.N.R.I posted:

i soloed all of it at about sl85... its not as difficult as the old hunters. the last boss is harder than kos though

any advice for darkeater midir?

bokealoke
Nov 10, 2009

extremebuff posted:

streamed this last night feeling confident, thinking i was gonna clear up the last couple DLC bosses and move on to pvp but instead i just streamed myself getting owned for 3 hours by gael and maneater midir

one thing i noticed is gael would be crazy easy if you just walked in there with a tower shield, he has some big attacks that'll break your guard or ignore it but they're easy to spot. when i realized just how good shields are for the fight I went 2h only. its so lame to think that someone could just block their way through an epic boss

A big hammer worked pretty well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bokealoke
Nov 10, 2009
what month isnt the month of souls?

• Locked thread