Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
First Play Build
Turtle
No Shield Melee
Caster
Kaz, what should I do. Tell me like you used to
View Results

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

a Loving Dog posted:

reposting for any imps who wanna get swole while playing one of the best games of all time

gonna do this religiously thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

Yes I'm a Gamer

Yes I work out

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Benny D posted:

Cool non spoiler stuff:

No more armor upgrading
Enemies drop their whole armor set if they had one instead of tha one piece at a time poo poo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Benny D posted:

Still don't know wtf bloodborne even had durability for. I think I got close to my weapon breaking once ever after 20+ attempts on defiled watchdog

there were cursed gems that traded durability for more power. so basically it was just there to be annoying

but in ds3 you have bloodborne durability except it regens at bonfires so you never even notice it

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

You have been invaded by K***ht Solaire

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Fungah! posted:

im so loving hype for this game nd i'm on unemployment throguh the end of the week. game on

whats up my wagecuck bro, how much can you bench

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Fungah! posted:

the last three weeks hve been the best three weeks of my life hnds down lmao, unemployment ftmfw

one time i nearly shattered my ankle doing some dumbassery, i needed 3 months off my feet and drat that was some good gaming

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Average Bear posted:

*scribbles notes down furiously*

lmfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Is it fascism yet posted:

how many souls threads do we need really

as many as it takes

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

they never found the guy did they?

hahaha

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

gently caress

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I've dreamed about playing the opening of this game every night for the last four nights and I'm never going to admit that anywhere else.

i freely admit my excitement for this game and plan to dedicate the first 3 days only to playing it because thats normal you doofus

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

for my money, the best way to make a bunch of hours disappear is with intense gaming

This.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

NickRoweFillea posted:

Ah, how was The Order: 1886

boom!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

so thisll be up by 8pm est. hell... its about time

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

I thought it was 6pm... It was SUPPOSED. To be 6 PM!!!!!!! AaaaaaaRRRGHH *throws ham and cheese lunchables*

the gently caress man..well at least it wasnt the pizza one but this is pretty noobish still

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i hope youre all stretching in preparation for the release.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

Do game stops ever break street date or are they too corporate

if you have a gamestop bae you get games early

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

do not read reviews for souls games or anything really unless youre super retarded

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

yeah let me get hyped up for this game by reading a review where a dude whines that poison is still in and gives it a 7/10

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

shocking news today, professional reviews are bad and you should instead do some research and form your own opinions

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

Here's my unsubstantiated review: i will probably 300 hours of this game

same but i spoiled the whole thing on YT and i KNOW this is true

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i put over 200 hours into demons, dark, dark2 and bb each and this game blows them all out of the water. it is simply ridiculous

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

deprived here, clubs are good

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Fungah! posted:

in this day nd age it's extremely garbage to do a castr build as your first one in a souls game

this. strength and faith baby. HOLY WARRIOR! HOOAH

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

01011001 posted:

unless melee-range pyromancy is good again...then it's cool

it's :)

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

magic in general has been vastly sped up and buffed to be viable in both pve and pvp. in ds2 everything was strictly balanced around 1v1 pvp duels so a lot of offensive spells were just worthless for the actual game lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i dont even remember BB having classes cause it didnt matter at all, by the end of an NG you could nearly max out all the stats lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

tumor looking batty posted:

Wow just finished playing this amazing game for 200 hundred hours now I have a girlfriend and a job crazy <--- me in a couple of weeks

this and ill also be loving ripped, hence the gf

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

Maybe after the DLC but if you stick to the main game I was ending runs around level 60, which is enough for like one stat to 35 and some points in a secondary + endurance

well you could rerun some later areas for very easy soul farming lol or just do the chalices which give you like 20x the souls that the base game does

in the end tho it didnt really matter, weapon levels and gems were way more important and i dont think the scaling mattered as much as it did in dark souls

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

Tfw you wake up at 2pm instead of 5pm like you planned...

lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Average Bear posted:

This is the longest hour of my life.

im at work praying i get out early enough to play this at launch lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

oh yeah baby, just got out of work early. this is gonna be a sweet day

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

stickied thread: Do Not Tell People To Die

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

Make it FARK Souls Pee

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

frank.club posted:

Rename it to Salt and Sanctuary Ripoff

this is the one

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

its a long install from what i see but it shouldnt be more than an hour

net cafe scandal posted:

Holy crap this updating thing looks like its gonna be mad long.. might sneak in a pre workout shower and do my gaming in a luxurious Zara bathrobe. Chow!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

post character names here and dont forget to do the secret pimp zone greeting when you invade

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

its running a bit choppy for me, its weird. but it is still amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i got pissed and ragequit because of a mob in the first level lol. i will try it again in a bit. but its also crashing and runs like poo poo no matter what settings i have it on. it might need a hotfix

• Locked thread