Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
First Play Build
Turtle
No Shield Melee
Caster
Kaz, what should I do. Tell me like you used to
View Results

• Locked thread
Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all
Durability is basically non existent but interestingly doesn't fill until you rest at a fire not in death. I'd assume this is for non bonfire run reasons but I don't know how you would do one in this game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all

Benny D posted:

Still don't know wtf bloodborne even had durability for. I think I got close to my weapon breaking once ever after 20+ attempts on defiled watchdog

It balanced the tontritus because that thing makes the last half of the game a joke with a arc build

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all
Servers are now live on ps4, think I'll make a new character tomorrow to start again with multiplayer from start. This games been crazy so far

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all

Benny D posted:

Did they patch it yet and do ou know offhand if they fixed the framerate issues in That One Area

Its up too the latest patch and I haven't been in all areas but there has been no framerate issues at all for me

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all
PvP is great. Just had a fight that was 2 red phantoms, me and another mad purple phantom, host sunbro and white lol. If people are giving u a hard time by summoning 3 dudes as a host just wait for other invaders while chilling with enemies

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all
Its loving great as a purple, u van pretend to be on either battles side and turn when its too your benifit

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all

a Loving Dog posted:

i have the items for 2nd and 3rd covenants but ive been drinking all day and how do i use them

There's a slot in ur equip screen just for coventant items on the right

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all
Man is the hidden area boss the nameless king such a good fight, I thought soloing the second form would be too hard until his pattern clicked.

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all
Has any imps done any magic/pyro/or faith based builds? How have they turned out? I got a int build to ithryll and it didn't seem that fun, but then I've read that caster stats scale good up to 60 this time round so that might be why

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all

a Loving Dog posted:

some dude just had a flame greatsword that took off like a 1/4 of my health per hit at least. anyone know what it was?

Probably profane d great sword from pontiff

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all

Infinity Gaia posted:

Nameless King is loving DESTROYING me. I just can't take this.

He's got the dodge timing that's really like fume knight, once u learn not to dodge with the delay he has with some of his swings he gets a lot easier.

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all

Bobnumerotres posted:

lmao i just saw wolnir's second phase for the first time. oh my god. thought that fight was kind of meh but that sold it to me, wish it werent so easy to miss

He's cool. I'm glad his a lil easy though because the camera has a real hard time showing what he is doing up close

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all
To anyone who has beaten the game, Did you think the last boss was too easy? The princes was a way more interesting fight to me.

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all

Soral posted:

its true of every souls game. even bloodborne

yeah I can sort of see that, I guess I can look forward to dlc's for the real nasty ones lol

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all
Nick:

circle around to rear end before he cinders, run in a big loop when he is

man I hosed up this post like 5 times

Proud Rat Mom fucked around with this message at 19:07 on Apr 19, 2016