Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
First Play Build
Turtle
No Shield Melee
Caster
Kaz, what should I do. Tell me like you used to
View Results

• Locked thread
Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

rediscover posted:

Keep my name out your drat mouth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Benny D posted:

Gundyr is the tutorial boss...

I think you'll find that he is in fact the first enemy with a large red bar and a music change

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I beat the DLC boss earlier today. It's cool that the boss wasn't weak in the way I was expecting, but still kind of disappointing IMO.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I just got destroyed by a guy wearing the Eastern Set with a katana named Oda Nobundga. Fashion gaming ftw.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Ashes of Ariandel was probably the worst Souls DLC so far, but that's not really a huge criticism, it's just that all the other ones have been the best parts of their respective games and AoA was just a decent short area with a great boss

Yeah the DLC area itself wasn't amazing but the boss was epic

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Im.playing SOTFS because I never beat it and I gotta say, DS3 being harder in a lot of ways helped be be better at it. All the stupid poo poo like a lack of bonfires near bosses still sucks though. And how boring most of the bosses are

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The E3 preview I saw a while back looked sweet. Like maybe not as good as a proper souls game but fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

extremebuff posted:

mfw i enter a new area and the game starts giving me a lot of antidotes and anti-poison gear

• Locked thread