Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
First Play Build
Turtle
No Shield Melee
Caster
Kaz, what should I do. Tell me like you used to
View Results

• Locked thread
Guw
Jan 10, 2013

I just spent hours killing silver knights over and over again with 459 item discovery and I got their armor coming outta my fuckin ears

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guw
Jan 10, 2013

goferchan posted:

rise, if you will .....

Lol

Guw
Jan 10, 2013

Man, it was pretty tough getting the plat in this. Lots of covenant requirements.

Guw
Jan 10, 2013

One more week

Guw
Jan 10, 2013

Search for flames three and something may open for you

Guw
Jan 10, 2013

HolePisser1982 posted:

The DLC is such a rush. Doing my best at it with a sl 55 char but its definitely ramping up

I'm gonna give it a shot at sl 178

Guw
Jan 10, 2013

Guess what. This is really really good.

Guw
Jan 10, 2013

The guy and his wolf boss is very hard to me.

Guw
Jan 10, 2013

Control Volume posted:

Dlc release made me realize I played all of the dark souls games but never gone through 100% of the content for any of them, so last night I made up a bandit and started the trek through undead burg. All of this poo poo is getting beat. :black101:

Kinda the same. Realized I never did Artorias DLC which is pretty hosed up.

Guw
Jan 10, 2013

Bobnumerotres posted:

so sum1 spoil it for me..whats with all the red gunk and bugs/half dead birds?

I dunno man. All I could think about while playing is how frustrated the Bonfireside Chat guys are going to be with the new lore things.

Guw
Jan 10, 2013

scary ghost dog posted:

im just finished the dlc and i did it on ng+++ at sl130 and it was perfect

Indeed but I'm 150.

Guw
Jan 10, 2013

I made a new dex character for the DLC named Hame and it took me three hours to get passed the high wall :fail:

Guw
Jan 10, 2013

It's not nice to patronize a failtard. But it probably does suck to be overly good at these games like I thought I was. Turns out that's just how it is for a DS3 strength build? I was disappointed by how easy everything was with my first character (strength knight, didn't even change weapons) but man it's actually really hard now

Guw fucked around with this message at 12:34 on Nov 2, 2016

Guw
Jan 10, 2013

tumor looking batty posted:

those loving arrows!

Did you like the pontiff?

Guw
Jan 10, 2013

Control Volume posted:

Rebeat ornstein and smough on the first go. In contrast I died to the taurus demon two times lol

Weird. Same thing happened to me last time I played except I got owned repeatedly by both of them.

Guw fucked around with this message at 20:21 on Nov 4, 2016

Guw
Jan 10, 2013

Prince Lothric ftw

Guw
Jan 10, 2013

Ebrietas is a hell of an alien and has cool music too.

Guw
Jan 10, 2013

rediscover posted:

It's normal to want people to die

this

Guw
Jan 10, 2013

It's becoming very clear to me that I'm never going to beat Midir and that's ok.

Guw
Jan 10, 2013

It's weird cos I beat the final dude only after a couple tries. Midir just has so much hp. I will persevere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guw
Jan 10, 2013

The last DLC boss is such a good boss. Really felt good to fight.

• Locked thread